The Chase

TW ~death~ swearing~
Tommy POV
"Comere Tommy!" I hear Dream shout. "Never!" I say back. I sorta got into a situation and kinda sorta burnt down GeorgeNotFounds house with the new dude Ranboo. I didn't mean to burn it only rob it and it was fixed in like two seconds but Dream was still fucking mad.

As I ran I heard four pairs of footsteps behind me. I assumed it was just the dream team. I kept running into trees and getting cuts and scrapes all over my arms and legs but I kept running. I would never die by dreams hand. I come running out of the Forrest to be met with tubbo.
" Tommy what the hell?" He questions as I run by. "no time I'll explain later." I quickly say before continuing to run away from the three men. I look up "yes" I internally whisper. A nether portal.

I look at the swirling purple sparkles in between the black obsidian for only a second before I remembered oh shit I'm being hunted down right now. I swiftly rushed into the portal and felt the magic wash me away for a minute.

I step out of the portal and feel the scorching hot of the nether slap my face. Then I see a hand creep out of the portal holding a shining netherite axe.  "Fuck" I say aloud guess they weren't as far behind me as I thought. I started to run again and come up to a cliff to hear panting voices behind me. "It's over Tommy no where to run." Sapnap says still pretty breathless.

I spare him and the others a glance before looking down at the bubbling lava below me. I contemplated my choices before realizing I was gonna die any fucking way. "Well I guess Wilbur was right about one thing. It was never meant to be." I salute to those I love and fall backwards allowing the forever warmth enclose my body.
(326 words)
Hello! This was cringe ik but stick around for better content. Might do a part two... idk yet. Also hope you are having a good day/night and remember you are pog.-Cats