Little Songbird

TW~Swearing~ mentions of blood and scars~ DrUgAs~

Wilbur POV
Life was boring as usual in the afterlife. I was just talking to Schlatt who was ridiculously high when he looked around. "Oh shit Wilbur I think I'm hallucinating now." I rolled my eyes "Again Schlatt, you gotta stop with the drugs." "I can do whatever the fuck I want." He replied angrily. "Well what do you see this time." I say exasperated. "Well it looks like Tommy." He said pointing.

I look to where he was pointing then dropped the glass of water I was holding and cover my mouth. "T-Tommy?" I question. "Hey wilby." The small boy replied sadly. I was shocked. How could Tommy be dead it had only been a few months on the SMP since I died according to Mexican Dream. He was still only a child yet he was standing here covered from head to toe in blood, scars and bruises. "T-Tommy wh- how- how did this happen." I stutter out.

Tommy looked up at me with a guilty expression on his face. "Uhh Dream killed me in prison." "Wait you were arrested!?" I yelled Schlatt looked up and started laughing "aha who's the stupid one now!" He yelled. Tommy jumped slightly at the loud noise. Noticing this I glare at Schlatt.

Tommy spoke up again. "I wasn't arrested Dream was for a lot of things actually." "Wait so why were you there then?" I asked "Well after you died tubbo exiled me and then dream abused me in exile because he's a manipulative bastard. So I guess I visited him for some kind of closure." I looked dumbfounded at my little brother before speaking again. "Wait so wait WHAT?" "Tommy what the hell." Tommy just stared at me. "I'm sorry Wil. Are you still proud of me?" Tears left my eyes as I ran to embrace Tommy. "Of course my little songbird."
(Words 318)
A/N
Hello! sorry it's short. This was just a draft I figured I could post so yea. Also hope you are having a good day/night and remember you are pog.-Cats