"I will." i said and went with my hair through his curls. "Did i ever told you how much i love your hair ?"

"Like every second day." he said and we both laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too." he kissed me. "I go now."

"Bye." he whispered and i left the bedroom where everyone waited for me.

"Chris is downstairs and we need to go now." Lea said. I nodded and we all went downstairs. I then said my goodbye to my stylist and walked towards Chris, who was with his back to me.

"Look who we have here. Mr. my movie dad, Evans." i said and he turned around.

"Look who we have here. Mrs. my movie daughter, Y/L/N." he said and hugged me. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You too." i said and we both got with our assistants in the car. We talked about the whole premier again and the closer i got the more nervous i got.

"Exited ?" he asked.

"How can't i be. I'm in a movie with you." i said.

"I know, favourite actor of all time." he said and did a hair slip. We all started to laugh. "Anyway, i'm also very honoured to be in a movie with you."

"Thank you." i said. After some more minutes the car got to stop and fans started to scream. "Here we go."

The security opened Chris door and he got out. The flashlights and screamed got more than they were already before. I also got out of the door and the screamed became even louder. I put on my best smile i and made my way over to some fans to sign some pictures and make some pictures with them.

At the end of the line Chris came back to me. "Ready to go ?"

I nodded and linked my arm with his. We greeted our other co-actors before we went on the photo section. All the paparazzi shouted at us to look at them and the flashlights never ended.

"You okay ?" Chris looked down at me and i looked up at him.

"Yeah, you ?" i asked.

"Doing perfectly fine." he said.

"Good that they believe us." i said and he gave me an understanding smile. We both got separated to take some pictures on our own. We got asked some questions before we went inside to watch the movie. I sat down in the middle between Chirs and where Derek would sit, after he will tell his little speech.

"Thank you everyone for coming." he said. "This projekt was a very emotional and personal project for us. I think at most for our perfect actors Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N. Thank you guys for making the movie even better and goin through all this to make it perfect. I'm personally very proud of what we did here and i really don't want to talk any more because i want to show you so much what we made. So have fun watching the movie and take all your tissues boxes out."

We all laughed and applauded. He came to his seat and sat down next to us. "Here we go."

The movie started and the room went quiet.

The movie was wonderful. It's maybe selfish to say but i don't give a fuck. It was a great movie. You could hear people talking to the characters or laughing with them or crying. I think there was not one person that didn't cry at the end of all. Just as Derek was, i was also really proud of what i did and what Chris did.