"Yes sir'.
Bilal replied.

" You have my account's details. If you want money you can take it from there".

Bilal tried to say something but Zaviar raised his hand to stop him as he spoke,
"There are few people Bilal whom I trust and care for and you are one of them. You are a family. And I can do anything for my family. Take care".

With that he grabbed the keys of his car and wallet and walked out of the office.

He marched through the corridor as he entered the elevator.
He was dressed up in white dress pants and dark green collar shirt with white waist coat and a white blazer above it.

His pitch black hair were raised with gel revealing his forehead.

He walked out of the elevator and was greeted with many of his employees and workers to which he nodded.
He walked through the hallway and entered another corridor.
He exited the entrance and entered the driveway of his plaza as the sunlight striked his face illuminating his features.

He wore his shades, covering the hazel orbs.
A small smile formed on his perfectly carved lips as he thought about the time he was going to spend with kids at the thalassemia center. The way those kids smiled, played with him, talked with him, enjoyed with him. He loved the smiles on their faces. He loved the fact that he was the reason behind their smiles. That he was capable to make their life a bit easy, a bit Colourful.

He walked towards his guards and motioned his security officer to come towards him.

Khawar came towards him and greeted him respectfully.

"Khawar, I'm going to the charity and donation centers. It'll take whole day. Waris would be free in two hours. Take him to my mansion. Secondly, I want you to check the security of the mansion again and appoint more guards. Take as much security as you want with you".

Khawar nodded,
"Roger Sir".

With that Zaviar pulled the door of his Range Rover and sat inside igniting the engine.

He pulled the car on the driveway.
The guards on the main gate saw his car approaching and opened the main gate. He drove past the gate and pulled the car on the main road.

On his way, he bought many gifts, chocolates and sweets for the children. After about half an hour, he was in front of the gates of thalassemia center.
He parked his car in the parking lot. He came out closing the door as he saw the gate keeper Adam approaching him.

"Assalam o Alikom sir".

"Walikom assalam Adam. How are you"?
He replied with a small smile.

Adam beamed as he replied,
"Fit and fine sir. Glad to see you again. Kids were missing you too".

He nodded as he gestured towards the back seat of his car,
"If you could help me out with taking the things inside"?

"Oh yes, sure".

With that they grabbed the bags and boxes and began walking towards the building .

"It seems like you've bought the whole shop sir".
Adam stated looking at the numerous bags they were holding.

"It's nothing Adam".
Zaviar smiled as he looked towards the entrance.