"Be very careful how you three answer that."

"I could tell some stories."

"Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo. It's not the time to cross me."

"It isn't anything too serious?" The woman asks.

"That's what this procedure will tell us. You don't worry about anything but growing my godson in there."

"He kicks like you wouldn't believe."

"A badass, just like his father. Move a little to the right. Your other right. There." He instructs.

"What do you see? What is it?"

"Could be any number of things. O'Malley, Jensen take a biopsy of the mass. Dr. Karev, schedule a CT. Let's not worry until we have to."

•.•.•

"Evi! Could you drop this to the lab for me?" Izzie asks as Evi walks through the hall.

"Sure. Who's it for?" She asks taking the papers.

"Jordan Franklin."

"Consider it done."

•.•.•

"Franklin, Jordan, I need this back ASAP." Evi says dropping the papers on the table.

"What a shocker." The tech guy says. Evi glares at him.

"Hey, what did you get, something good?" Evi asks looking over George's shoulder at the papers he has.

"Syphilis? That's not surgical. Who has syphilis?" She asks taking the papers from George's hands, much to his dismay.

George pulls Evi into the nurse's station.

"Excuse us, sorry." George says to a leaving nurse.

"You have syphilis?" Evi asks out loud. 

"Shh!" George closes all the blinds and the door.

"I don't know how this happened." He confesses.

"Of course you do. Olivia must really be getting around." Evi says pulling a face.

"Olivia, she's not like that." He defends her.

"It's a new millennium, George. The only people who aren't like that are the Amish and, apparently, you." Evi says.

"You don't know. Maybe I've been sleeping around. Maybe I got ladies." George tries.

Evi gives him a blank look. "Shut up. What am I gonna do?" George says.

"It's no biggie, couple doses of Penicillin will knock it right on out." She shrugs.

"What am I gonna do about Olivia?" He asks another question.

"Well, for starters, stop sleeping with her, unless you want that thing to fall off." Evi says with a small laugh.

"Ok, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl that I could one day potentially...well, not love but like a whole lot."

"If she gave it to you, you have to tell her."

"Three."

"Fine. She didn't give it to you. She was a virgin when you met. You still have to tell her so she can get tested." She tries.

"Oh, yeah? How am I gonna tell her? 'Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing? By the way, I got the syph. How about you?'"

"Maybe not quite like that." Evi tilts her head.