Author's Note

Hey hey hey!~ It's me and back at it again with my bs. This time with a Dance with Devils story. This one is more or less similar to the protection theme of Guardian Rose (my last story). It just kinda happened that way and I literally just realized it, but it's too good of an idea, in my opinion, to give up on. So, here we go, my dudes! 

 So, here we go, my dudes! 

Character Profile

Character Profile

Name: Amara

Age: 18

Height: 5'4''

Appearance description: She has lilac, tomboy styled hair and light tan skin. She has an innocent and harmless appearance, but don't be fooled. 

Amara is the last of her family since her relatives all died (of natural aging). To occupy her time, she goes on missions to the Human World to protect or help people that need it. She is particularly one of the strongest archangels which is why she was selected to defend the Grimoire. She has a magic ring that allows her to summon her sword. Additionally, the ring's gem is pink, but when she wears it, it turns blue. While she is wearing the ring, her feminine figure is hidden. She wears it on her right hand and usually on her middle finger. 

She can speak several languages besides English such as Spanish, French, Korean, and Japanese. In the Celestial Realm, she spent a lot of time studying them so that she could try to communicate better with the humans she helped out. 

She enjoys baking a lot and does it frequently in her free time. She is fascinated with human culture and loves to see art in galleries to appreciate them. She loves to sing and dance as well as tries to learn new dances all the time. 

Even though her parents are dead, they sometimes appear as spirits that only she can see and hear. They know how strong Amara is and although they wish they could be together more often, they still want her to have a life. They know that this mission might cost her her life and they will do anything to make sure she survives.