After that Boboiboy and Yaya quickly rushed to save those innocent people. However they noticed that villain was none other than their old enemy, Captain Separo and his pirate robots.

Boboiboy POV:

"Yaya isn't that captain separo?!" Asked Boboiboy with a shocked face expression. "I think it is but how did he get here?!" Replied Yaya. "However it is, we are still going to beat him like we did before!" Said Boboiboy.

Class 1-A POV:

"Who are you and what do you want with us?!" Asked Aizawa. "Oh nothing really...it's just I want all of you to join my crew. If not, you'll be destroyed" replied captain separo. "LIKE HELL WE ARE GOING TO JOIN YOU, UGLY VILLAIN!" Yelled Bakugou. "As you wish. Pirate bots destroy them!" Ordered captain separo.

As those robots were to shoot them. They heard someone shouting.
"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Earth! Earth Barriers!" Yelled Boboiboy.

The whole of class 1-A were surprised to this boy they have not seen before protecting them

The whole of class 1-A were surprised to this boy they have not seen before protecting them. "Who are you?" Asked class 1-a.

Boboiboy POV:

'What am I suppose to say? Hi I'm Boboiboy and this is my girlfriend Yaya. We are superheroes from a different world and we protect the galaxy?' Thought Boboiboy. "I'll explain later." Said Boboiboy. "That's enough captain separo!" He continued.

"He knows that villain?!" Said class 1-a with a surprised expression. "Boboiboy?! How did you get here? How are you here?" Asked the captain. "I don't know but I do know this, I've defeated you before, I'll defeat you again!" Replied Boboiboy with a serious tone. "My pirate bots attack!" The captain command his bots. "Yaya now!" Said Boboiboy. "Ok! Gravity Lift!" Replied Yaya as she lifted the bots with a gravity power while she is floating in mid air.

[Imagine that giant creature as pirate robots]

Class 1-a POV:

"Woah she has a gravity quirk like me!" Said Uraraka with excitement. "Yea Uraraka. It looks like it" said izuku. "Looks quite different form Uraraka's quirk though....." said Iida. "Your right Iida, Uraraka usually has to touch something in order to make something float but this girl doesn't need to" Momo continued. "Which is still awesome!" Said Uraraka.

Boboiboy POV:

"My turn! Earth Punch!" Said Boboiboy as he punched onto the ground and earth spikes come out of it and destroyed the bots. "Woah! Awesome!" Said class 1-a being impressed. "Now it's your turn captain! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind! Wind Whirlwind!" Boboiboy attacked. The whirlwind has the captain flying around in it. "Woah he is like Todoroki! He has two quirks!" Said Mina.
"Now time to really in this! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning! Lightning blade slash!" Said Boboiboy while ending the fight. "HE HAS MULTIPLE QUIRKS?!" Questioned the class. "He has a lighting quirk too?!" Asked Kaminari.

After fighting Captain Separo.....

3rd person POV:

Boboiboy finally defeated the captain....again....Yaya went to help the class to make sure they are ok.

Yaya POV:

I went to check on those innocent people to make sure that they are ok. "Is everyone ok?" I asked. Everyone nodded and started asking me and Boboiboy questions.
"How did you both do that? Where did you come from? Are you two a couple?" They keep on asking more and more questions which Boboiboy and I aren't able to answer all at once.

Aizawa POV:

"Alright class. That's enough. Let's go back to class. Those who are injured, recovery girl will help you" I said to the class. "The two of you please follow me. I would like to have a discussion with you two" I said to the two kids that saved us. To be honest, actually I am really grateful that they saved my class however their actions are being told like a vigilante act since they used their quirks without a hero license. I'll have to discuss this with Nezu. Maybe he'll let them join U.A. But that's for him to decide. I'm too tired to care all about it.

Boboiboy POV :

"Well Yaya let's just follow him" said Boboiboy. "Yeah Boboiboy but I hope we're not in trouble" replied Yaya. "Yeah let's just hope" said Boboiboy 

3rd person POV:

Class 1-a returned to their school while Boboiboy and Yaya followed Aizawa. This is the beginning of the new Adventure.....

To be continued.....