56 | Torture Chamber

Start from the beginning

Abruptly, my eyes shot wide open. I looked straight ahead of me to see Seokjin looking back at me with his eyes shaking. He was turning paler by the second.

'I'm awake, I'm up... just don't- no put that taser away!' I shouted.

'Oh my, it looks as though both captives were already awake.' The shorter man spoke. He took a few steps closer to Seokjin and flicked his forehead which made Seokjin wince.

'Who are you both and why are you doing this!?' I asked, shaking vigorously in attempt to break free, even though it was no use.

'We were just directed to do what we liked with both of you so here we are I guess and oh my name is Hyo.' The shorter man replied with a sinister glare.

'Don't do this!' Seokjin yelled angrily.

'You shouldn't call me out like that if I were you..' Jaehui chucked devilishly. He walked towards the long table that held multiple tools and picked up a pair of blood-stained pliers.

'What are you going to do with that!?' I screeched but Hyo pulled my head back by my hair and I yelped with pain.

'The boss said to do whatever with you two for now but he warned us to not inflict to much pain on his daughter... well I'm not very good at holding back so I'll just toy around with the boy instead.' Jaehui smirked wickedly.

'STOP THIS!' I screamed in desperate hope. Seokjin had gone muted and pale while sitting frozen on the decaying chair with a dismayed expression coated on his face.

Namjoon had told me once that during times like this Seokjin would occasionally go mute because of his past traumas when he was younger. Therefore, it made me even more anxious and I had to stop this from proceeding further.

However, Hyo grabbed my hair, entangling the strands round his dirty fingers before pulling it back violently. I flinched as my head slammed against the rigid surface of the torturing chair causing my head to pound even more.

'You better shut the fuck up or else we'll have to rethink about what we do to you.' Hyo growled, looking down at me.

'You don't have to do this!' I cried. Hyo released his grasp of my hair and moved in front of me before lifting my head up by the chin.

'Let me teach you a little something, Jaehui and I are known as the torture twins so you better shut that trap of yours or you'll regret it.' Hyo scowled before slapping my cheek.

The next few minutes was torture for me to even listen to.

I watched as Jaehui wrenched Seokjin's middle finger nail off with the pliers. In return, Seokjin screamed from the unbearable pain as he squirmed around uncontrollably.

I closed my eyes and a tear glided down my cheeks, landing onto my lap. My heart sank while Jaehui placed the finger nail on the table in front of him and going back to wrench off the others.

'STOP! JUST STOP THIS!!!' I bellowed causing Jaehui to stop.

'Didn't I tell you to shut up?!' Hyo groaned, slapping my other cheek.
'Should I back out the duct tape?' Jaehui asked and Hyo nodded back.

I looked around for any excuses that I could come up with. Then I decided to bribe them with money
'I'll pay you money, lots of money!!' I said desperately.

Jaehui stopped in his tracks and facedd me. 'How much we speaking?' He questioned.

'I'll pay you ₩2 million, just set us free.' I replied before looking up at Seokjin, who was breathing heavily. His left hand was covered in blood and I felt a shiver run up my back.

'Just 2 million? Pay more.' Hyo muttered.

'₩100 million won, that's final. Now set us free, QUICK!' I demanded, gritting my teeth.

The two guys exchanged glances and then Hyo quirked an eyebrow.

'How can we even trust you?' Hyo chuckled.

'I have a policy which is to not lie even to those I hate, and besides if you think about it... I'm going to be your next boss so if you refuse to release us, both of you will be first on my hitlist.' I snapped.

Both of the men's mouths gaped open and I could see each of them gulping.

'W-well then we'll only set you f-free.. but not him..' Jaehui stammered before Hyo pushed him forwards to take off the metal straps.

'Sure, just release.. me.' I scoffed.

A/N:

Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 😊

Also Happy Pride Month everyone! 💕