The Beggining

The story takes place some time after Boboiboy Movie 2

Boboiboy's POV:

My friends, Gopal, Ying, Fang, Yaya who is my girlfriend and I just came back to the TAPOPS station after our vacation on planet earth. We had a great time, we get to spend time with Tok Aba who is my grandad, had a great feast and got to have a date with Yaya. Well now that we are back at the station, we were wondering what kind of missions or power spheres to rescue next. To be honest, I am excited to get back in action.

3RD person POV:

"It's good to be back guys." said Ying as she is pumped up for a new mission. "Yawn. Why are you guys so excited a new mission?" asked Gopal. "Because, Gopal, it's been a while since we have been on a mission!" exclaimed Yaya. "Yeah, unlike you who only knows how to eat all day" said Fang. "Hey!"
exclaimed Gopal. The rest of them laughed.

However the floor started shaking like an earthquake even though their station is in outer space. Everyone was in shocked on what is happening. Ochobot just got a call from Admiral Tarung. "Listen here everyone! The station is being under attacked!" "WHAT!" Everyone shouted. "Guys come on to the main room! We have to help Admiral and Commander!" shouted Boboiboy. The five of them rushed to the main room and to their surprise, everything was destroyed and they saw a Someone who was standing in the middle of the room.

"Who are you?! And why did you attack us huh?!" asked Boboiboy with a angry tone to the certain someone. "I am Nemesis (villain OC) and you must be the famous Boboiboy am I right? I've been wanting to meet you." Said the villain named Nemesis. "Huh? Me? What do you want with me?" asked Boboiboy. Nemesis walked up to Boboiboy while Boboiboy and his friends were getting ready to fight. "You see, I have the power to absorb other powers. But also give my powers to others" said Nemesis. "And all I want is your power!" shouted Nemesis. Nemesis grabbed Boboiboy by his collar and was ready to absorb his element powers until.... "Let me Go! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Blaze! Fire Chakrams!" shouted Boboiboy as he slashed his chakrams on Nemesis making him letting go in the process.

"Impressive. I didn't believe when I heard that you can master second-tier elements" said Nemesis. "You want to be a hero so bad? Then let me send you to a place where anyone can be heroes! I'll deal with you another time." Said Nemesis confusing the five of them in the first place. They didn't understand when he said 'send you to a place where anyone can be heroes' . The five of them aren't sure what to expect. Nemesis smirk and said " Power Sphere PortalBot! Come here!" everyone was surprised that he had a power sphere with him. "Open a portal and suck Boboiboy into a world where anyone can be heroes!" said Nemesis to portalbot as he opened up the portal sucking up anything in the process while Nemesis and portalbot make their escape.

Gopal screamed "AAAAAHHH!! What are we going to do?" "Everyone hold on tight!" Shouted Fang as everyone starts to hold on to something. Yaya was about to lose her grip until a metal sheet flew up to her and hit her making her lose her grip. "Yaya!" Boboiboy shouted. He lets go and grabs and hugs Yaya while they both were sucked into the portal. The portal closed and everyone was shocked to see what just happened. "Boboiboy...."ochobot whispered to himself. "Where did they go?" asked Ying. "I don't know but one things for sure that we will have to find them" said Fang.

In the Portal:

Boboiboy and Yaya hugged each other tightly while they were traveling through the portal not knowing where they will end up.

Out of the portal:

They exited the portal and landed on a grass area. Boboiboy gets up and looked at their surroundings.
They have no idea where they are.

To be continued......

693 words! I hope you guys enjoy it and I'll make more chapters about this soon.