Chapter 2: New life, New Friends

(Y/N)'s POV

Igor: "The Joker and the Thief."

I jolted awake, covered in a cold sweat with my heart beating a million times per minute. I looked around, hastily taking in my surroundings, worried I would still be in that strange cell. 

(Y/N): "What the fuck was that dream?"

I felt like I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep but my phone told me that I had been asleep for a full 7 hours. It was a full hour before my alarm was supposed to go off but I'm already up and don't really feel like going back to sleep. 

I rolled off of my bed, deciding the floor was a good place to start the day. Slowly dragging myself to my feet and cracking my back with the best stretch of my life. 

(Y/N): "May as well get ready for school." 

I mused to myself as I sorted through the piles of boxes in search of my school uniform, getting annoyed at just how many there were. Angry veins started to pop out on my forehead as I searched through the boxes I was sure I put them in. 

(Y/N): "Magic fuckin' boxes! I swear I put them in here!" 

A sudden noise caused me to jump up. Looking in the direction of the disturbance I came face to face with Takemi, standing in the doorway with my uniform. 

Takemi: "I forgot to mention that I took your uniform while you were filing papers yesterday."

I smirk creeped across her face as her eyes looked me up and down. 

Takemi: "Do you always start your day by fighting boxes in your pajamas?" 

(Y/N): "What can I say.. I enjoy boxing." 

I gave finger guns as I finished my shitty joke.

Takemi: "You're lucky I let you live here after that."

I laughed it off at first but suddenly felt seriously threatened as there wasn't an ounce of sarcasm in her voice. She just stared at me with a deadpan expression, causing me to shift around uncomfortably. After a few more seconds her expression began to break as a mischievous smirk formed on her face. 

Takemi: "You're really gullible you know that~" 

I let out a sigh of relief but her smile and somewhat teasing tone caused me to blush uncontrollably. 

(Y/N): "W-well if you don't mind I need to change?" 

Takemi: "I certainly don't mind~" 

I looked at her, confused, but she didn't move an inch. Is this even legal? I'm still in high school! This can't be legal! She broke me from my thoughts by shoving the pile of clothes into my hands. 

Takemi: "I told you that you're too gullible." 

She closed the door behind her, leaving me alone with my thoughts... well just one thought really. 

(Y/N): "What the fuck just happened?" 

Excepting that I would never get the answer and putting that whole experience behind me, I started dressing in my uniform. 

The entire outfit was somewhat snug on me, it probably wasn't sized for foreigners. But it wasn't horribly fitted and in my opinion I even look pretty good. After taking one last look at myself, making sure everything was on correctly, I left my room and stepped into Takemi's office. 

(Y/N): "I don't wanna sound rude but do we have anything for breakfast?" 

Takemi: "Sorry I forgot to cook anything extra. Just get something from Leblanc, I'll pay."