Chapter 23: Let's Stay Calm (Lemon)

A/N: Completely unrelated to anything important but I just saw a fanart of Ann with her name spelt Anne and nearly had a mental breakdown thinking I had spent the last 23 chapters spelling her name wrong. 

This chapter has much more extreme lemon themes than last time so y'know, there's your warning. Also I feel the need to mention that this more of a AU where the reader and all of the phantom thieves are older. I know they're technically in highschool in the game but they're at least 18 in this story. Just for personal moral reasons. 

That's it. That's the note. Thanks for reading. 

(Y/N)'s POV

Let's stay calm.

(Y/N): "Son of a bitch!"

Or not.

I had sat in that alleyway on my own for a minute or two before finally letting out my frustrations, my voice echoing through the empty alley. I leaned back against the wall and rubbed my forehead. After a few more minutes of silence my attention was brought back by a vibration in my pocket. 

Ann: We're back from the metaverse! 

(Y/N): Oh great! How'd it go?

Ann: We didn't get too far... I'll probably be sore for a couple days. 

(Y/N): Need a massage? 

Ann: Don't offer unless you mean it. 

(Y/N): Oh I mean it

The short conversation had distracted me from the reality of the situation I was still in. 

Ann: I might just take you up on that offer cutie, but anyways. How'd the meeting go?

Shit!

Uhhh...

How do I word this?

(Y/N): It could've gone better.

...

...

...

Ann: What happened? 

(Y/N): Hear me out!

Ann: I'm listening. 

(Y/N): I may have... assaulted someone... right in front of her. 

...

...

...

*Incoming Facetime call from Ann*

Fuck! Fuck!

I answered the call and was greeted by every member of the phantom thieves staring back at me, each with a different emotion. 

Ann: "What did you do!?" 

Ryuji: "You couldn't have done anything that crazy, right?" 

Morgana: "I'll never eat boss' curry again if you tell me you're just joking." 

(Y/N): "I'm sorry I didn't mean too." 

Ren: "It is what it is." 

Everybody spoke at once, the jumbled mess of words only adding to the stress of the moment. After that moment passed even took a deep breath before Ann spoke in a much calmer tone. 

Ann: "Just... what exactly happened?" 

(Y/N): "Well the meeting was going great. So well, in fact, that I was going along with her on one of her cases."