Confession song

As I turn my body I feel a hand grab my arm. My body spins and I am now looking straight at mark's bare chest. Then I feel my cheeks being grabbed to meet his lips. Our lips join in a forceful yet passionate kiss. Before I can pull away I feel his tongue on mine as his hands explore my body. I melt into the kiss letting him take over. He grabs my ass making a moan fall out of my mouth.

I feel him grin into the kiss. He pulls me up making me hold onto his shoulders while still kissing. He walks to his bed and gently places me down on my back . He pulls away from the kiss and we stare at each other panting for breath. I sit up, roaming my hands on his body with and amazed look on my face.

" Are you enjoying yourself ." Mark says in a husky voice as he leans closer to me. I nod with a big grin on my face before I feel his lips on my neck. I giggle as he sucks on my neck trying to leave a mark. But the ticklish feeling soon changes to pleasure. With each kiss he leaves on my neck , a moan comes out of my mouth. From time to time I can hear low grunts in his voice.

He moves away from my neck making me pout. I watch as he moves down to my stomach grinning. He slowly kisses up my body as he lifts my shirt up. The room is filled with my moans as he kisses on my chest. We both sit up and he reaches for my bra. But as he unhooks my bra we hear the front door open. " MARK!!" His mom screams. "Shit. Uhh get dressed then come down." Mark says , handing me my bra and shirt.

Mark POV
I walk downstairs with a million thoughts running through my head. Did I really just do that. Did she really let me. And her moans. Damn, the things I would do to hear them again. " Hello mark." My mom says interrupting my thoughts. " huh." " I thought I heard screams, what's going on. " she says looking upstairs. " ohh, that was y/n . She.....has a stomach ache." I make up an excuse. Right on time , y/n walks down the stairs avoiding eye contact with me.

" oh there you are, is your stomach feeling better." My mom says. Y/n looks at me then back at my mom and quickly smiles. " ohh..yeah. I'm fine , but I actually have to get going. My mom just called me." Y/n says. " Sorry to leave so suddenly." She hugs my mom and just stares at me before putting her shoes on. " um, I'll drive you home." I say . " NO...I mean it's fine , I'll just walk." Y/n says leaving the house. Welp.

Y/n POV
What..the...heck...just...happened? Did make Tuan just kiss me. Did I just KISS mark Tuan. Did WE just make out. I walk home with many thoughts in my head.

When I get home i head straight for my bathroom before eating dinner with my family. I look in the mirror to see multiple hickeys on my neck and some even on my chest. Damn it Mark. I put concealer on my neck and out a hoodie on heading downstairs to eat.

Next day

Y/n POV
Shit , I'm late. I don't even have time to cover up these hickeys. Oh lord. I just put a hoodie on and some sweatpants.

Mark POV
I watch as y/n walks into the classroom with her head down. I guess she regrets last night. She sits next to bambam and puts her head down.

Lunch
Mark POV

At least she is sitting with us. But this is kinda awkward. I find myself stealing glances at her as she talks to jack and bam. I want to kiss her again. Is she really planning on ignoring me all day. " I'm gonna get my food." Y/n says walking off. " Hey mark , you okay today. You seem a bit off." Jackson asks me.  " Nah, I'm good. Just a lot I have to figure out." I simply say, watching y/n walk away.

She comes back. As she sits at the table I get a quick look at her neck. Did I do that to her. Damn I didn't know we were in that deep. I cough a little trying to get her attention. But she doesn't budge. So I kick her leg. Her eyes darted up to me. I just rub my neck hopping she could get the message. But she just stares at me confused.