Care for me

Y/n POV
I finish eating lunch and get ready to go out. I haven't been skating in a while , so I plan on going to the skate park.

I take a shower and wash my face. I put on a simple black tank top and some baggy jeans with vans. I tie my hair up in a puff and head out the house.

As I skate down to the park I also see other people going in the same direction. When I get there I see many people. If I knew it was going to be this crowded I wouldn't have come.

I skate around for a while waiting for some people to leave so I have space to do my tricks. As I'm skating in the bowl I hear some one yell my name. " Y/N!!" Mark screams making me turn to him.

I see him walking up to me in a black cap , a thrasher shirt , and some blue baggy ripped jeans. ( Dang, no curly hair today.) I think to myself. He walks up to me with a smile that I can never get over.

" Hey mark." I say putting my skateboard down. " Hey, never thought I'd see you here again." He says. " you say that as if we don't go to school together." I chuckle. " yeah, but I come here every weekend on my free time and you're never here." He says scratching the back of his neck. " perhaps, do you come here waiting for me?" I ask smirking at him. He just laughs nervously

" I'm just kidding. I don't come a lot cause I'm busy. But I can here to work on some tricks today." I say to him.  " oh, well be careful. I'll be here if you need help or anything." He says patting my shoulder.

Me and mark skate around for a while. But I've been trying to do this trick for the longest and it's not working.

I jump off the bar as my board spins, and I land in the board with my ankle bended as the board keeps going. I scream in pain drawing more attention to myself than I wanted. 

Mark runs over towards me. " Are you ok y/n." He asks me. " Yeah , I'm fine I ju-" I wince in pain as I try to get up.  " you are not fine, here I'll take you to my house." He picks me up my the shoulders.

As soon as I think he is about to stop, he holds me bride style and puts the skateboards on me for me to hold and starts walking away.

" This isn't necessary." I say. " Yes it is , you can barely walk." He says with a stern voice. " it's fine, I can at least try." I protest. " Fine , I'll just leave you here in the ground to fend for yourself." He says sarcastically.  " oooh, wait until I tell Jack and bam about this." I say to him. " what, you are the one who wanted to be let go." He says acting innocent.

When we get to his house is when he finally lets my stand up. He opens the door and closes it back. " Here, sit on the couch while I go get the kit." He says walking away. I wait patiently until I hear footsteps coming back. I turn to see him with a big box full of medical things.

He sits next to me and puts the box down. " Take your shoe off and give me your foot. " he say with his hand out. " I'll do it myself." I say. "Why, just let me do it." He says. I put my head down whispering. " I don't like people touching my feet."  " oh stop being a baby and give me your foot." He grabs my foot.

I watch him as he wraps my ankle. He's so gentle. Even his facial expression screams "I'm trying not to hurt you ".  " Alright I'm done." He says. " Come here , there's a cut on your face." He says and I scoot towards him. " closer  than that." He says grabbing my waist and moving me closer.

He sits comfortably close to my face as he cleans up my cut with alcohol. "Ahh." I wince in pain. " Bare with me here, this cut is deep. Just think about your happy place." He says. My eyes immediately glance to his lips. I don't know why and I don't wanna know why. I would rather stare at his beauty.

" I like that mole above your lip." I say lifting my hand to briefly point to it. " Is that your happy place , looking at my lips?" Mark asks me. " Maybe." I say smirking. " Don't say stuff like that." Mark says with a red tint creeping up onto his cheeks. " why." I ask teasing him. "
This is why." With that mark pushes harder in to my cut. " Ahh, asshole." I scream punching him in the arm.

After dinner

" Hey, it's getting late I think you should just stay the night here." Mark says as he puts the dishes up. " umm, ok sure. Just let me tell my parents." I say hesitating.

Mark POV
I take out a big shirt and basketball shorts. I think this would fit her. "Alright i just got off the phone wit my mom." Y/n says walking into my room. " what'd she say." I ask turning around. " Just telling me not to do anything inappropriate." She says. " in what means." I ask with a suspicious face. " She told me not to get pregnant." Y/n says clapping her hands together once.

" yeah , like we would ever." I say turning around. For some reason that comment made me feel some type of way. " whatever, it would be your loss anyway." She says. " Here are your clothes." I hand my clothes to her. " you can take a shower up here and I'll take one in my parents room." I say. " Alright"

I get out the shower setting up some cover and a pillow on the floor. " MARK!!!" I hear a scream. I run to the bathroom door. " you ok in there." I ask. " yeah I just need a towel." She says. " shit, yeah I'll get it , wait a minute." I get her towel. " I got it." She cracks the door and sticks her hand out and I give it to her. " Thx." She says.

I watch as y/n comes out the bathroom. " you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor." I tell her. " Alright sounds good to me." She says getting in the bed. I stare at her with an amused face. " What." She asks me. " you have no sense of guilt, do you." I ask her. " well it's hospitality, if I argued with you I would till end up in the bed. But You're welcome to share." She says patting a spot in the bed. I look away from her. " I'd rather not," I say getting on the floor.

I turn off the light and we are now settled in our beds. " Goodnight." I say to her. " Goodnight." She say back.

Y/n POV

His bed smells just like him.... " Hey mark." I say disrupting the silence. " yes y/n." He says. " Thanks for helping me today." I say quietly. " yeah, no problem." He says. I take my time thinking of the events today and I come to a sudden realization.

I think I like Mark Tuan

Mark POV
Today was a hectic day. To be honest I could've took y/n to her house. But I wanted her company, and for her to be safe of course.

I might have some slight interest in her

Progress is being made 😏
I just realized it's been a week since I updated... sorry 🤷🏾‍♀️