Secrets told

Y/n POV
I walk to school by myself. Maybe mark is driving to school. But why didn't he pick me up. Ugh, whatever. I have bigger things to worry about. Amber. I'm gonna talk to her today. Cause I don't know what to believe.

I walk Into the school looking for mark. But I can't find him. I see Jackson on the other side of the hall and I walk away avoiding him. I kinda of feel bad for him, but that's what he gets for not telling me about amber.

Speaking of amber, I need to find her. I look around and spot her with Taylor. I walk over to them. "'Hey y/n." They both say to me. " Hey Taylor. And don't "hey" me amber." I say putting on a serious face. Her eyes widen.

" What did I do." She asks. " oh, you know what you did. Hey, Taylor would you mind if we have this conversation on our own." I ask her. " umm. Sure , I'm going to class." Taylor says, walking away. 

I put my serious face back on. " Why the hell are you talking about me being my back." I ask her. " What are you taking about." She asks. " Don't sit there and play stupid, bambam told me about your conversation with Jackson. Telling him to fuck me so I could stay away from Mark. Really? " I say getting close to her face. " okay and, there's nothing you can do about it. What're you gonna do, go cry about it to mark." She spat at me. 

" The funny thing is that mark doesn't even like you. And he warned me about you too." I retorted. " If mark didn't like me then why did we have sex at my party." She says smirking. My face drops. She can't be telling the truth right now. " Yeah he was all over me telling me about how I'm so much better than you." Amber interrupts my thoughts. " you're lying , he would never." I say.  " It's over y/n, I won." She whispers in my ear. " you know, you're pathetic. Fighting over people for a boy. Look at yourself." I say and walk away holding my tears back.

I can't believe he really had sex with her. I at least thought I had a chance with him. It just doesn't add up.

I walk into an abandoned hallway and sit down. I want to pull my hair out, I'm so frustrated. All of a sudden tears start dripping down my face. I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm not entitled to feel like they can't do that.

As I'm crying I hear footsteps approach me. I look up to see Jackson, which makes me look back down into my lap. " I'm not in the mood Jackson." I say sniffling. He crouches down to me and sits. " I know you are mad at me right now, but I just want to explain to you." He says. I look up at him. " you have two minutes." I say.

" I just wanted to let you know that when amber came to me , she told me that I seemed like a good boyfriend for you. She didn't tell me anything about mark or her plan." He says. " Then why did you agree to it after knowing it was part of her plan." I ask. He sighs and nods. " cause she threatened me and said that if I don't do it she'll break bambam's heart. I knew he was confessing soon, and apparently she did too. So I made her let him down easily, rather than being mean and he be sad all week." He says.

I look up at him with a hopeful face. " so you did it all for bam." I ask. " yeah, I had no intention of being mean to you." He says. " But there is also one other thing." He says after a pause. " what is it , I ask."  " I know you probably like mark , but I want you to know that I like you. Like , a lot.  And I would like to redeem myself. Even if you say no after, just go on one date with me." He says , softly rubbing my tears off my cheeks.

We stay in silence as he leans closer to me. I close my eyes and lean closer. I'm pretty sure he can feel my unsteady breathing. Right before our lips touch I stop. What am I doing right now. I put my hand on his chest and look up at him. " Jackson, I'm sorry. I really like you , but as I friend." I say. He nods slowly. " Yeah. I figured you liked mark anyway. I was just testing my luck." He says. I put my hands out. " Friends.?" I ask. He smiles and come into the he hug. " Duh."

" Plus , you don't deserve someone who repeatedly shuts down your attempts to flirt with them." I say. He backs from the hug and his eyes widen. " yeah, it was so obvious, you gotta work better on that." I say and we laugh together.

Mark at home pov
My head has been hurting all weekend. I don't think hangovers are supposed to last this long. And plus the last thing I remember was me and amber taking shots. I must've been wasted  if I took shots with her. I wonder what y/n is doing in school.

I promise that Jackson is not heartbroken. He just had a little school crush.
I am updating a lot because I was gone for a week. And I wanna get this over with so I can read it. ( yes I read my own books.)