Party animal

TW⚠️- Sexual harassment

Mark pov
I put on a no sleeve shirt and some jeans. I wanted to be a little revealing for y/n.

Y/n POV
I put on a cami crop top and a tight skirt. I'm definitely doing this for myself and not for mark.

Bambam pov
I put on some leather pants and a mesh top. I wanted to look sexy and get my mind off of amber.

Jackson pov
I put on a Jackson over my abs and some jeans. Y/n will definitely like me after she sees my body.

Party

Y/N pov
I walk into the house to see my group of friends. " Hey amber." I say. " wow you look sexy. Are you finally going to get with Jackson. " she asks. " umm no, but speaking of Jackson. Let me go say hi to him." I say trying to get out of that conversation.

" Hey dorks." I say. " WOW y/n you look amazing." Jackson says looking my body up and down. "What do you say we get out of here and go to my place." Bambam approaches me. Mark slaps him in the back of his head. We all laugh. I kinda feel sad cause mark didn't compliment me. Whatever, I don't need a man to be satisfied with myself.

" You guys wanna take shots." Mark asks. " Hell yeah, party animal mark is coming out to play. " Jackson screams. We all take 3 rows of shots. And I already feel like this is a bad plan.

20 minutes I'm and mark is dancing recklessly in the living room. Jackson is throwing up. And bambam is flirt with college girls. Here I am trying to make sure they don't die. How did my like come to this. I sigh.

" Hey y/n, I need to talk to you." Bambam pulls me to the side. " What is it." I say looking for Jackson. " well there's no easy way to tell you but , amber isn't really your friend. " he says shutting his eyes. I simply chuckle. " Huh." I say.
" I heard her talking to Jack about a plan to make you like him so you can stay way from mark. " he says. I stare at him in disbelief. " I'm serious, she was talking about how you are always all up in him. And she even told Jackson to have sex with you if he had to." Bambam says.

I think for a second about what bambam was telling me. And mark had warned me about if before too. "Shit." I say. " so what are you going to do." He asks. I stare dead into his eyes. " you'll see." I take a Shot of Hennessy and walk up to Jackson. " I'm not mad about amber , but you really steeped down a whole new low." I say. " what are you talking about sweetheart." Jackson says smirking. I then punch him in his face making him fall onto the couch behind him.

Amber POV
I watch mark as he dances around the house. Everything Is going according to plan. If I wanted to , I could start right now. But let me stick to the original plan , just for precautions.
I put two shots of whiskey and crush up a pill in one of them. Then I walk over to mark making sure I remember which drink has the drug.

" Hey markie." I say smiling. He turns around and smiles. ( I love his smile.) " Hey amber, this party is nice." He screams. " How about we make it more fun." I say smirking. " Here take a shot with me." I give him the cup and he immediately takes the shot. And now I wait.

Minutes go past and mark is now laying on the floor , murmuring words. I walk over to him to pick him up. "Come on, let's get you to bed." I say. " Noo, I wanna stay here on the cold floor." He whines. "You're drunk , let's go." I say dragging him up the stairs.

TW⚠️- sexual harassment

I drop him down on the bed and he moans. I climb over him and grin. ( I'm finally winning.) " you know markie, you look so good tonight. I move my head into his neck. "And you smell good too." " It's hot." Mark whines while wiggling under me. " How about we take some of your clothes off for you." I sit up on his lap and tug at his shirt.

" ahh." Mark sighs in relief. I rub his slender body up and down. " it's ok , I'm cooling you down baby." I grab the back of his neck and a scratch his hair. " That feels good right." I whisper. " mhm." He moans. I lower my head and kiss his neck. His moans are like music to my ears. I plant more and more kisses on his body going all the way down to his stomach. " I want y/n." He moans trying to push me off. "Shh, I'm gonna give you something better than y/n."

Bambam pov
I walk upstairs to find a bathroom. I walk past a half open door and see amber sitting on top of someone. I walk away in annoyance. Wait , hold up. Is that mark. No fucking way. Before I go to leave I hear mark begging for y/n. And all amber is doing is kissing him. Oh , shit. Before I walk in I see amber pull down mark's pants.

I should do something. But I need this as evidence. I'll just talks s little recording. I film amber groping mark's underwear as he begs to see y/n. " you don't need her, you have me now." She says putting her hands in his underwear. Ok I should stop this.

" Hey amber, what are you doing." I ask her. She puts her hand over makes mouth as smiles. " oh, I'm just putting mark to bed , he's been drinking a lot." " ohh, well I think I should take him with me. You know his mom does t really like you that much so.." I say. " oh, yeah." She says with a face of disgust. " well bye." I say to her and I pick up mark as he begs for y/n.
I hate amber 😒.