No Fake Friends

Bamboy 💥
Hey, me jack and mark are planning to go hang out later at the mall.
You wanna come with us

Me
Sure
What time , and what should I wear

Bamboy 💥
6:30
And anything is fine
Ok pretty
Jackie 😝
I think you look good in anything

Me
Wym 🤔

Jackie 😝
Oh
I'm with bam and mark as he's texting you

Me
Oh, tell mark I said hey

Jackie 😝
Ok

2 minutes later

Unknown
Hey it's mark, jack gave me your number

Me
Oh ok, I'll save it

Markie mark ✨
I'll do the same
See ya later

Me
Bye

Bamboy 💥
Bye

Jackie 😝
Bye 😽

Time skip

I look at my phone and read 5:30 pm. I should probably get ready. I get up and walk towards my closet. I scan the closet but all I see are baggy jeans and oversized shirts. Maybe I should shop for more clothes while we are there.

"Mommy, have you seen my white skirt." I scream across the house. " Yeah, it's in the laundry room." She screams back. I walk to the laundry room and take my skirt out.

I end up wearing a white skirt with a light screen top, some white sneakers and a green purse. I take my hair out of my twist so it can be out.

Something like this

Something like this

Time skip

" Hey guys." I say walking up to mark, bam, and jack. " Woah you look amazing." Jackson says with his mouth open. " Ok, calm down." I say laughing. " you really do look nice tho." Bambam says. " like my future wife." Jackson mumbles, but everyone can hear him. Jackson and bambam look at mark , expecting him to compliment me too. Ngl, I was expecting one too. " You're hair is very nice. And Jackson stop being a weirdo." He says hiding his face.

Bambam's POV

"Where should we go first ." Jackson asks us. " How about we just look around, I'm not hungry just yet." I say rubbing my stomach. We walk around the store looking at different shoes and clothes. I saw this tattoo place and my eyes lit up. " Guys we should get tattoos." I blurt. All eyes go on me. " Actually that's a great idea." Jackson says. Me and Jackson look and y/n and mark as they look at each other. " Yeah, ok. Let's get a tattoo." Y/n nods and walks in.

" Hey y/n we should get half of a heart so we can match." Jackson says. " Jack, no, if we get matching tattoos then it should be between all four of us." Y/n says " Actually I like that, even though I don't know you a lot y/n. That's a good idea." Mark says. If mark likes it then we should do it because it's not often that mark likes things.

" what about this." Jackson points to a little drawing of a bird.( ahgase) " we can get it on our ankles." He says. We all nod as we look at each other.

1 hour later

Y/N POV

" I'm starving, we should go eat now." I say and everyone nods. We end up getting chipotle. " ahh, this is so good." I say after taking a bite.
I look over to see bambam already done with his food, but there is another plate of food. " Bam, are you eating seconds." I ask. " Oh no, this is for someone else." He says

" Hey guys." I hear a voice. It's amber. " Oh hey amber wyd here." I ask her. " bambam invited me." She says. I can see mark give bambam the side eye. " ohh, you must be who the other chipotle food is for." I say nodding.

" I hear you guys got matching tattoos." We all nod. " Wow y/n you just get new friends and ditch me." She says. I sit there staring at her. She just made everything awkward. " I'm kidding guys, it's not that serious." She says smiling.

Mark POV
" Hey y/n you should show amber the clothes you got." Jack says. " oh yeah, I got a ton." Y/n says. I like the way her eyes brighten when other people talk about her interests. I listen as she show's amber her clothes. " mmmh, I don't think these clothes are really your style. I'm surprised you're wearing what you're wearing right now. You usually dress like a mark. But only mark can pull that style off. So I guess you can really pull of any style. Right markie " Amber says in an innocent voice. I see y/n look down, but there isn't sadness on her face , it's anger.

" Well I think y/n looks good in anything." Jack says. " Amber I don't know what your problem is but you need to chill." Y/n says. " Whatever, I was just joking, mark found it funny." She says smiling at me. Then y/n looks my way and I see a sense of betrayal in her eyes. Before i can say anything she walks away. " Hey y/n" Jackson says.

" Amber wtf is wrong with you." I say " What." She say chuckling. " How could you treat your friend like that, this is exactly why I don't like you anymore. You're so fake, and bambam I'm disappointed in you." I say. " Cmon man she was just joking." Bambam says " Whatever I'm going to look for y/n" I say. " wait markie, don't leave !!." Amber yells

" Hey you ok y/n." I say walking up to her. " No I'm not ok, I don't care if she was joking. That was just plain rude." She says. " Yeah I know." I say touching her shoulder. " Did you really think it was funny." She says looking up. I can see tears at the brim of her eyes. " of course not , I wouldn't be here if I thought it was funny. Amber was being an asshole." I say. " yeah." She says. " And don't think I'm crying because of you and her, my eyes just get watery when I'm angry." She says pointing her finger at me.

I chuckle. " Ok angry girl, how about I drive you home because if you plan on to keep walking , it'll be dark when you get home." I say turning her around. " what about jack and bam." She asks. " They can walk." I say smirking. We both laugh.

This was supposed to be a short filler chapter. But I just kept going. I actually like the way it went, instead of the original plan.

I just realized this is my first time doing bambam POV