"I'm dizzy, not deaf, lady. And I'm telling you, someone on the fourth floor is gonna die."

"Code blue, fourth floor. Code blue, fourth floor." The PA system sounds and the code team goes running by in the hallway.

The trio leave looking bewildered.

•.•.

"A little Botox would do wonders on those stress lines." Mr. Duff says as Evi is checking on him.

"Okay. Shut up." She says.

"Are you allowed to talk to me like that?"

Evi glares at him.

"God, you're hot." He says and Evi rolls her eyes.

"See here?" She asks showing him papers. "These are spikes in your temporal lobe. It means you have epilepsy. Not visions." She explains.

"You think I'm epileptic? That is not right."

"I'm gonna order an MRI so I can take a closer look at your brain."

"Yeah, there's no way..." he trails off.

"Mr. Duff? Mr. Duff, can you see me? Can you hear me? Stay with me." She says a bit panicked.

Once she gets Mr. Duff back from his trance, she goes off to find Bailey.

"Dr. Bailey, I want off the psychic case. I'll take whatever you got. Can I switch?" Evi pleads once she finds the woman.

"Ask nicely."

"Uh-well- can I please switch off of this case." She says more sincerely.

"Not good enough."

"Look, I know the type. These guys just want everybody to think they're a slideshow. Let me take him." Izzie says.

"I don't do switches."

"I'll do your post-op notes for a month." Evi compromises.

"Fine. I can accept that. Izzie, you get Psych guy. Jensen, This is your lucky day. You get to be with me on the breast cancer. And there's spotting. So you'll need to do a pelvic. She's pregnant." Bailey gives in.

•.•.•.•.•

"Don't we have treatment options? I-I mean, aren't there always alternatives?" The husband of the breast cancer patient asks.

"With this stage of invasive carcinoma, surgery, chemo, radiation and drug therapy are your only options." Evi explains

"Can I wait until the end of my pregnancy?" The woman asks.

"The pregnancy hormones will likely speed the growth of the cancer."

"And the baby?"

"none of these courses of treatment will allow the baby to survive." Evi says sadly.

"Mr. and Mrs. Glass, I understand how difficult this is-" Bailey tries.

"No disrespect, but like hell, you do."

"You're going to have to make a decision as to how you want to proceed."

"You mean my baby's life or my own?"

"Yes. We'll have to evacuate the fetus."

•.•

"If that's turkey, can I have some?" George asks as he and Evi join Cristina with their lunch.

"It's soggy."

"If it'll kill you. Solve everything."

"I coulda gotten that intubation. I am good at intubations."