14- Apart of the family.

Start from the beginning

There he stood.. only inches away from her all she need do was to reach out her hand and touch him. But she froze in shock.. she didn't have the words.

When it came to him she never mananged to find the words she needed in order to speak to him.

And her greatest fear was that she never will be able to find them for as long as she lived.

"Why don't you come back to me? To us?" He took a step closing the space between them as he placed his warm callouse palm upon her cheek caressing it as he did.

"Why did you push me away?" She whispred back her eyes never leaving hers.

"Because I never thought that I could love someone like you and be loved in return." He told her stoftly as he leaned it his hot breath fanned agaisnt her lips causing her to close her eyes immediatly in surrender.

She didn't reply.. she couldn't find the strength within her to do so. Instead she gave into her deepest and strongest craving and kissed him wholeheartedly.

The moment she felt his hands trail down her lower back she pulled away, keeping him at arms length she saw him frown.

She saw his expensive polished leather boots filled with sand and blinked meeting his confused eyes once more.

Ohh those bittersweet precious eyes that broke her heart into pieces, where still as beautiful as the day she met him.

And still as deadly.

"You don't break the people you love Thomas." She told him as a tear fell down her cheek. Just like a silent spell he began to vanish.. until he was nothing but the wind that blew the now loud waves into the shore.

She was stronger than she thought.

"Leia?" He voice was replaced by the voice of her worried cousin.

"Mhh." Leia let out a hum and she blinked her throat closed up as dry as the hot desert.

Once she opened her eyes fully the first thing she saw was the gold lines that painted over the white ceiling. Once the first time she truly saw how perfectly cloned they were, each detail was identical to the last.

"Leia, darling how are you feeling?" Mary's kind voice pulled Leia out of her quiet observation.

"Mary? Arthur?" She turned her head side to side and found both Mary and Arthur sat at the opposite sides of the bed.

Both smiled brightly at her reply to their words.

Leia shook her head in confusion as she asked alarmed "What? What happened?"

In that instant she saw Arthur look at Mary in worry, just like a football pass Mary broke the eyecontact she had shared with her husbands and looked down at a sacred Leia.