10 - The Unexpected/Unwanted Reunion

No one's POV

We now see the crew with Shea on the bike, and the others in the car. Hajime driving, Yue right next to him, Y/n next to her with Myu on her lap, and Kaguya right next to Y/n. Tohka and Tio are in the back, but Tohka is keeping her distance as she doesn't want to catch Tio's "disease."

Shea: Yaho! This rules!

Y/n: How can that bunny get?

Hajime: Pretty damn loud. Thank god she's out there and not in here.

Shea: Butt up, and it's rabbit time!

Shea then starts to make motorcycle sounds and sticks her butt up. Y/n and Hajime both look at each other and say one thing.

Y/n: It's...

Y/n and Hajime: RAMMING TIME!!!!

Hajime then steps on the gas a bit and he tries to ram into Shea, but fails.

Myu: Uncle Hajime! That looks fun, I wanna try!

Hajime: Okay one, I am not doing that! And two, who allowed to call me your uncle?!

Y/n: *holding in a laugh*

Hajime: You allowed it?!

Y/n: *laughter* Yup! Consider it payback for what happened last time!

Myu: Papa, can I-

Y/n: Not until your older, Myu. Also, I'll be fine if you call me Mama or mommy.

Yue: Why the sudden change, Y/n?

Y/n: *sigh* I can't go back to how I was, that's something I've learned. All I can do is accept the facts.

Myu: Then can I call you mommy, since I call my real Mama, mama?

Y/n: Whatever you want, kiddo.

Myu: So, can I-

Y/n: The answer is still no, sweetie.

Myu: Aw...

Yue: Myu, listen to Y/n. She knows best.

Myu: Boo...

Y/n: You know what, Myu. I'll let you drive the bike I have later in time, but I have to be with you on it at all times, okay?

Myu: *frowns*

Y/n: Look, Myu, mommy has her reasons.

Y/n then points outside to Shea, who is now standing on the bike.

Y/n: I may talk mean, but I'm very worried for your safety.

Tio: Such unexpected tenderness~. I can't contain my excitement~!

Tohka: *groaning in disgust*

Myu: Big Sister Kaguya. Big Sister Tio's breathing heavy again, causing Big Sister Tohka to make a weird groan.

Kaguya: Yeah, that's because Tio has a very rare and dangerous disease. We would try and help her and get the cure, but the problem for us is that there's no cure for what she has. That's why you should avoid talking to her or insulting her, as the disease might get worse. And for why Tohka's groaning, it's because she can't handle her anymore.

After a bit more time, they arrive in the Outpost town of Horaud. The others walk through the town, with Myu on Y/n's shoulders.

Y/n: It's been so long since I've been here. I can't believe I'm even here in the first place.

As the others walk down, Y/n gets a vision of someone.