3 - Kaguya's Home, and New Truths Learned

Y/n's POV

I start to open my eyes and groan. I then look around a bit and see that we're in a bedroom.

 I then look around a bit and see that we're in a bedroom

Y/n: What happened...?

I then get up and notice that I'm completely naked, and my breasts are out in the open. I then remember what had happened.

Y/n: Oh right. We fought some crazy demon woman... and after that... I feel unconscious...

I then stretch out my arms and yawn, and feel something on my left hand. Since I had felt my own before, I knew that they had to belong to a girl. I then hear a familiar voice.

Kaguya: *yawns*

Y/n: Wait... Don't tell me...

I then quickly yank the covers of to see that I'm squeezing one of Kaguya's boobs, who I now see that she is naked as well.

Y/n: No! Now the time for lewd thoughts!!! 

I quickly pull my hand off of her and start to shake her.

Y/n: Come on. Time to wake up!

Kaguya: *sleeping*

Y/n: *groans in anger* DAMMIT KAGUYA!!! WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!

I then uses my pistol and shoot Kaguya in the arm, but not in a fatal area.

Kaguya: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah... That's my name. Do you mind telling me why we are-

Kaguya: You're safe!!

Kaguya then hugs me, which has a huge blush go over my face. I then hug her back in response.

Y/n: Did you forget my story? It's going to take more than something like that to kill me.

Kaguya: I know it's just... I was worried...

Y/n: Anyways... Where are we?

Kaguya: My bedroom.

Y/n: So we're your house?

Kaguya: Yeah, after you passed out, I took you here, since the area is about the same.

Y/n: Okay, let's get into another question.

Kaguya: What is it?

Y/n: Why are we both naked?

Kaguya: Well... your injuries went into under your dress and onto your boobs, so I had to take everything off. What about you? What's with the blush?

Y/n: Oh! W-Well, I've never seen a naked woman's body before... This is all new to me...

Kaguya: *smirks* Allow me to help you~

Y/n: Wait, what?!

Before anything happens, Kaguya grabs onto my breasts and starts to squeeze them.