9 - A Demi God's Day Off

No one's POV

As Y/n and the others arrive at Fuhren, they head to the guild and drop Will off.

Will: Please forgive me, Illwa! I've been such a burden to you!

Illwa: Don't be ridiculous! I'm glad your home safe! Being honest, I didn't think you'd make it back alive!

Y/n: That's not something you should say. Also, add one more status plate into my deal.

Illwa: You got it!

*Time-skip*

After they finish that up, they all then head to an inn. Kaguya and Y/n have their own room, Tohka is sleeping with Shea again, and Yue and Hajime are with Tio. Right now, Y/n is in Hajime's room.

Tio: I'm sorry, but are you sure it was appropriate for me to recieve a gold top rank status plate.

Yue: *nods her head* Sure.

Y/n: You did earn it, Tio. Now Hajime, I think it's time we hang out like our old days. You know, before all of this.

Hajime: Yeah...

Y/n notices the look in Hajime eyes.

Y/n: Something wrong?

Y/n then walks over to where Hajime is and she sees some people who are hiding.

Y/n: Yeah, those people are fucking terrible at not being sus.

Tio: I heard this city was a hub for commerce, but it seems there's more to it than meets the eye.

Y/n: Yeah, and those fuckers, no matter who they are, better think twice before going for me and trying to interfere in my goal. They'll be dead before they even realize what hit 'em.

Hajime: Yeah, they'll be down in a heartbeat.

Tio: You two really don't care?

Hajime: Nope. It can be someone like Y/n for all I care.

Tio: And Y/n, am I right on that?

Y/n: Hai, Y/n desu.

Tio: What is you goal?

Y/n: Kill the fucker who's been playing this twisted game for far to long. To put it bluntly, killing God is my goal.

Y/n then stands up and leaves Hajime's Room and heads to hers. As Y/n opens the door, she sees Kaguya looking at her very seductively.

(A/n: I would show a full nude picture, but I can't show that shit here on Wattpad, so you get the one from the actual anime

(A/n: I would show a full nude picture, but I can't show that shit here on Wattpad, so you get the one from the actual anime.)

Kaguya: Come on Y/n, you know you want to~

Y/n then gives a lewd smile.

Y/n: Oh Kaguya, you know me so well~

Y/n then starts to undress and gets into only her bra and panties.