5 - Watts vs Tosaki

No one's POV

We see Y/n, Kaguya, and Tohka all trying to look for the entrance to start the labyrinth.

Y/n: I can't find the entrance!

Kaguya: Neither can I!!!

Tohka: I'm sure that we can-

Suddenly, chains fly out of the walls and drags Tohka through and entrance. Both Y/n and Kaguya grow deadpan faces over what just happened.

Y/n: Are you fucking kidding me?

The two then follow where the chains took Tohka and it leads to a room filled with monsters. The two waste zero time and immediately start shooting down monsters one by one. After they take them all down, the door to the next room opens.

Y/n: Where's Tohka?

Kaguya: Oh god! Tohka, you had your period right here?!

Y/n turns around to see a blushing Tohka with a small puddle of blood right under her.

Y/n: I'm not even going to ask.

Tohka: Good.

Arthur: Wow, I didn't expect you to beat that. I guess I made the wrong assumption of you.

The three start to walk a bit more down the labyrinth and make it to a giant hallway.

Y/n: Man, the creator of this labyrinth really likes their long hallways.

Y/n then steps on a trap as a bunch of boulders start going downhill.

Kaguya: WIND BLAST!!!

Kaguya tries to cast a wind spell, but it doesn't work.

Kaguya: Looks like magic doesn't work!

Y/n: I've got this! ZAFKIEL, BET!!!!

Y/n then casts the bullet and slow down the boulders, but they still move pretty fast.

Y/n: Shit-fuck!

Tohka: Leave this to me.

Tohka then brings out her sword and cuts through them with ease. As she does, the roof starts to close in on them.

Y/n: Quick! Let's get to the door!

Kaguya and Tohka: Right!

Then then enter the room to see a giant pit.

Y/n: Oh come on! You have to be fucking with me!!!

Kaguya: Hey! I found a rope!

Y/n looks up to see a rope that can be brought down.

Y/n: But how are we going to get up there?

Tohka: Leave it to me!

Tohka then jumps up and grabs the rope. She then swings a bit and jumps over to the other side. She then presses the button as a bridge appears.