1 - The Day I Became a Demi-Goddess... Wait, What?

Y/n's POV

I slowly open my eyes and notice that I'm on the floor where I died. It feels like it was all just one giant dream. However, I remember that it wasn't. I was killed by HIM, and was given a new life by the god of time.

Y/n: So this is it... My new life...

I then stand up and realize something.

Y/n: Wait... Why's my voice sound more feminine than before?

I was very confused. I know that Epoch said he would reincarnate me, but I was hoping I would keep my original body. I then notice a puddle and walk to it. I then see my reflection, and let me say, I was shocked! There stood a black haired girl, with her hair in twin tails, and two different eyes. One is a red one while the other one is in the shape of a clock. Well, I could have became a trap, but the chest area begs to differ on that.

 Well, I could have became a trap, but the chest area begs to differ on that

I was thinking that all of this was just one big dream. With that thought, I decided to punch myself and see if I was dreaming.

Y/n: Ow! Nope. This is not a dream. Wait... If this isn't a dream, then that would mean...

I then grope my chest and slightly moan, indicating that they are in fact the real deal. I then go and check down there and notice that it's no longer there.

Y/n: *sniff* Goodbye my "sword"... You'll always be remembered... deep in my heart...

After a that, I remember something.

Y/n: Oh right! I should probably check my status plate. Some information could've changed.

I then pull out my status plate and see that almost everything about my plate has changed.

Name: Y/n Tosaki
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Level: 5
Class: Demi-Goddess
Strength: 6,880
Vitality: 9,999
Defense: 8,000
Agility: 7,000
Magic: 100
M. Defense: 
Skills:

Time Manipulation (12 Varieties)
1. Aleph - Accelerates time on target
2. Bet - Slows down time on target
3. Gimmel - Speeds up a person's internal time
4. Dalet - Rewinds time on target
5. Hei - Glimpse into the future (Overuse can strain the mind)
6. Vav - Sends conscious of target into a past version of themselves
7. Zayin - Freezes target's time
8. Het - Creates clone of target
9. Tet - Share senses with someone in a different time/dimension 
10. Yud - Peeks into the past of any object
11. Aleph - Sends target to the future
12. Bet - Sends target to the past

Clone creation
Shadow Manipulation
Enemy Detection (Skill always active)

Language Comprehension

Y/n: So all this power from Epoch leveled me up? I guess this is beneficial. I think the Shadow Manipulation will be my best option when it comes to battles.