𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

~+~

xiii

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 "𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐭𝐡𝐞 young man that was captured in our littler barn, it's only for our safety.

When Shane and Rick got back yesterday, they both looked beat up as each other, I have a few theories on why that happened, the main one is Lori. Speaking of, she was pouring out some drinks for the group, she began questioning Rick. "So what you gonna do? We'd all feel better if we knew a plan."

"Is there a plan?" Pops asks. "Are we gonna keep him here?" Glenn probes. "We'll know soon enough." Rick nods in front of him and Daryl was coming back over. "Boy there's got a gang. Thirty men." he informs.

"They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna... they gonna wish they were." What the hell does that mean?! I look up at Ma and she pulls me in closer. "What did you do?" Carol murmurs. "Had a little chat." he replies.

Yeah, I know Daryl enough to know he don't swing that way, the blood on his hands tell us that. "No one goes near this guy." Rick demands. "Agreed." Ma nods. "Rick, what're you gonna do?" Lori asks timidly. Rick takes no time in answering. "We have no choice. He's a threat. We have to eliminate the threat."

"You're just gonna kill him?" Dale asks stunned. "It's settled! We'll do it today." he ignores Dale and walks away. "So much for "We don't kill the living"." Zak murmurs, rolling his eyes. "Zak, he's a threat to all of us, what would you do if he hurts your little sister." Pops asks. "I'd... I'd string him up by his balls." he answers. "Exactly, this boy might not be who he says he his." Ma nods.

Carl goes off with Shane leaving me bored as fuck, so I decide to make a daisy chain. "You okay?" Letty asks, she was alone, I guess Kiki wanted to be alone with Beth today. "Yeah, just bored." I sigh, poking a hole through the stem of a daisy. "You must be, you're making a daisy chain." she laughs.

"Or I'm trying to." I struggle getting the daisy through. "Here." she offers. I give her the chain and she begins putting more and more through until it's big enough to go on my head. She takes my cap off and puts the chain of daisies on my head. "See, you look even more beautiful now." she smiles, moving a strand of hair from my face.

"I would have loved to have had a sister like you." I gush. "My two brothers were always annoying." "Believe me, I know! Laurence and I always used to bicker, but we loved each other deep down. I just wish we spent for time with each other than arguing before he died." "I'm still sorry that he's not here, Letty." I console.