𝐍𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐚

~+~

x

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 right word to describe the atmosphere right now, I was finally sobbing into Ma's chest, showing my emotions. "Don't look! Don't look!" Daryl orders to Carol. She shoves Zak and Daryl off of her and runs off to the RV. Beth comes forward, wailing her poor heart out. "Ma." she wails. Oh, Jesus Christ!

She flips over her Mum's lifeless body, unless it was alive, it grabs at her pigtails and we all rush to her aid to yank her away from her turned mother, T-Dog stamps on it's head over and over, but it was Andrea to finish it off with a scythe through her skull. I look to my right and see Letty crying over someone she knew, a man.

"Guys." I nod towards her. The group turns to see her tears falling onto the corpse. "It was her brother." Jimmy sighs as Kiki, Alex and Sam come to comfort her. I would, but I don't think she'd want me putting my nose in her business, after all I helped kill all of the walkers. "I'm just going to-" I didn't even finish my sentence before walking away to our family tent.

I fall onto my sleeping bag and break down in tears, I curl up and tuck my head in. I reach into my pocket and take out the necklace I was supposed to give to her. And poor Letty lost her brother, pretty much twice, I know how much it hurts to lose a brother. "Jay?" I hear Ma's relaxing voice say. I look up to her, my eyes red and puffy.

"Carl's been asking how you are." she says in a slightly cheery tone. "In fact, everyone is. Rick, Lori, Dale, Andrea, Glenn, Daryl, Maggie, the four girls... hell even Shane was." I crack a small smile. "See how much people out there love you, Jade? Even when this little one comes, you will still be my little girl no matter what... and when I'm gone, because it will be sooner than we probably think,

you, your Dad and your brother need to look after her." "Her?" I ask. "I have a feeling it's a girl." she giggles. "Let's hope it is." I grin. "We are going to have a proper burial for her, right? It's what Carol would want." "Of course." she nods. "And Letty's brother." I add. She nods again. "You really do care about those girls, don't you?" "They're my friends." I murmur, finally giving off a real smile.

I look out towards the zip door and see Carl going back into the Greene house. "Ma, can I be left alone for a while, it feels like I haven't had that for a while?" I request. "Yeah, I'll come back when they're ready to bury her." she states. "Rest your eyes for a bit." She strokes the top of my head, I sloppily nod and lie down on my pillow and fall asleep quite fast.