𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

~+~

ix

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 were happily having our breakfast, most of the people worrying about Ma and the baby, but she's not the only pregnant woman, yep Lori is as well, Ma told me not to tell a soul, only Rick and her know. "Are you sure that's all you need?" Dale asks Ma. "Yeah, if I need a carving I'll tell you." she smiles and Dale walks away.

"Um, guys." Glenn gets all of our attention. "So... the barn is full of walkers." I literally choke on my scrambled eggs and chug water. In no time, we were all up all walking over to the barn. The groans were enough to hear, Glenn wasn't joking. Shane looks in a crack of the door. "You can not tell me you're all right with this." he growls walking away from the door.

"No, I'm not." Rick denies. "But we're guests. This isn't our land." "This is our lives!" Shane sneers, I agree with him on this one. "Lower your voice." Glenn murmurs. "We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea sighs. "It ain't right. Not remotely." Shane shakes his head. "Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time."

"We can't go." Rick excuses. "Why, Rick? Why?" Shane asks. "Because my daughter's still out there." Carol speaks. "Okay, I think It's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility." he says. "We are not leaving Sophia behind!" I defend Rick and Carol. "I'm close to finding this girl. I just found her damn doll two days ago." Daryl argues.

Shane laughs. "You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll." "You don't know what the hell you're talking about." Daryl spits. "I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours." he explains. "Let me tell you something else, man. If she was alive out there and saw you coming all methed out with your buck knife and geek ears around your neck, she would run in the other direction."