𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭

~+~

xii

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 to do today Shane and Rick were taking care of Randall. Beth was out of her shock so that's good, although she's still upset about the events that occurred the other day. I wasn't really doing anything, apart from playing the guitar that Dale found, playing random tunes on the steps to the house.

"Hey!" one of the many girls say behind me. Kiki and Alex sit next to me while Letty and Sam stay stood up. "Hi." I sigh. "What's up?" Letty asks. "I don't know, just... bored." I reply deeply. "I know, it's boring, I miss texting and playing Tetris." Sam sighs. "Since when did you play Tetris?" Alex giggles.

"Only when there was nothing else to do." she shrugs. "So while we were all out going on double dates, you were just playing Tetris." Kiki laughs. "Pretty much." she sums up. "Guys!" Letty stops them and motions to me. "Oh, right." they all nod. "Letty, I didn't know whether to bring this up or not, but I'm sorry about your brother." I console.

She shakes her head with a smile. "Don't worry about it. I'll get over it. I just hope Beth can too." "I know my sister like the back of my hand, she's strong." Kiki assures, mainly herself. "She is, for as long as I've the two of you; you've both been inseparable, you always have each others back, and you're as strong as each other." Letty smiles.

"Then we met these dickheads and all turned into the best best friend group ever; Queen." "No, that's the unofficial name for us, you came up with that because you bum Queen." Kiki jokes. "True." Alex nods.

"Abuse!" Letty yells. "Pretty sure we were all called "The Freaks"." Sam thinks. "That's a compliment." I speak. "I know right!" Alex squeals. "We began calling ourselves "WWW"." I knot my eyebrows. "World Wide Whore's." Kiki explains. I snort at the surprise of the name.