Chapter 26: The first date: Part 2

Start from the beginning

For Jisoo, Jennie's lips were soft and sweet, like a candy she could easily get addicted to. Jisoo also knew that Jennie was being gentle, and she couldn't be any more grateful towards the other girl. They made out for a few minutes and when they pulled apart Jennie was looking at her lovingly, her stare was so intense Jisoo thinks she could see through her soul, and then she whispered softly "I love you". Jisoo blinked a few times, somehow still surprised to hear the words even after everything Jennie has done for her. "I know it's not something people usually say on the first date but, I'm in love you, Jisoo. I have been for a long time now".

Jisoo's head was spinning and her chest felt like it was about to explode soon if she won't be able to release what she's feeling inside. And when she hasn't said anything, Jennie began to panic, "I-I mean, you don't have to say anything, you're not obliged to say it ba—" she rambled but Jisoo cut her off "I love you too" she spoke softly, almost like a whisper, but Jennie heard it loud and pretty damn clear. Jennie smiled widely and Jisoo can't help but to melt seeing her gummy smile that she adored so much, she was smiling like an idiot too, after all, she just had her first kiss and first I love you.

----------

Jennie drove them back together to Jisoo's apartment, and when they were already standing outside Jisoo's door, she was a little bit sad that their night was about to end, but the thought that she'll have many more nights and days to spend with the older girl, cheered her up.

"Thank you for tonight, Jen. I really enjoyed everything" Jisoo said softly.

"I want to thank you too. For spending this night with me"

"Alright, I'm going to go inside now. Drive safe, okay?"

Jennie didn't reply, instead she moved closer towards the other girl and kissed her softly on the lips. "Good night, Jisoo. I love you" she said softly

"Good night, Jen. And I love you too"

----------

When Jisoo entered her apartment, she had a dopey smile on her face. When she looked around, she finally noticed her best friend sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and a smug look on her face. "I'm guessing you had a great time?" her best friend asked her with a smirk. Jisoo sighed dreamily recalling the events from earlier that night.

"It was amazing, Chaeng"

"I know; I can imagine"

Jisoo furrowed her brows in confusion, "How would you know?"

"Lisa told me everything. Like the plan and setting and stuff" Rosie shrugged

"I just can't believe she would do something like that for me" Jisoo said as she sat beside her best friend on the couch

"Well I can, that girl is totally whipped for you"

"She said she loves me" Jisoo said dreamily