chapter 8

Look up and glances the empty ward and then checks on few stable patients.

Smiles ,sits and starts writing chapter for my lovelies!!

Sohereisthenextchapter.

Mahi asked him "So you are the cocky arrogant ass Kabir !!"

To which Shivanya choked on her orange juice. And Kabir was looking at her with amusement, smirking . 

Mahi said "I didn't described you like this ,these are shivanya's words from my mouth "

Shivanya pinched Mahi and glared at her .

Kabir cleared his throat , hiding his smile said "I have came to pick up Shivanya, Shivaay asked me to"

Aditi as usual in her overprotective mode said to Kabir "Don't you dare to try anything with her , I am following your car ,I can't trust you easily, our shivi is very innocent"

Shivanya gets emotional seeing the care and hugged Aditi tightly and said "Don't worry he won't do anything,and if he does tumari wali trick use karungi."

Kabir was smiling at the pure bond of friendship

Kabir sincerely said  "Aditi you don't worry,I will always protect her ,btw which trick you are talking about"

Aditi nonchalantly said " use pepper spray and kick him where the sun don't shine,or vice Versa"

Kabir gulped thinking about their scary ideas and smiled nervously and said "she won't need to use these techniques,she is always safe with me ".

Shivanya bid her friends and accompany Kabir and said " you didn't have to come to pick me"

He smiled and say "I know ,but I wanted to "

She turned to look at him and saw genuineness. Automatically blush adorned her face .

'I want to kiss those pink cheeks . Why is she so adorable!!'

He gazed at her and thought how can someone look so beautiful and adorable in a pink top, black jeans and sneakers. Her hair was tied in a Bun instead of being open like last time .

He didn't know where these thoughts were coming ,he averted his gaze ,he never checked out a girl before her ,it never happened before. It was like he was bewitched by her .It was new for him but he was liking it .

She was still looking shyly at him , waiting for him to say something. He sighed and said "come let's go ,we should meet shivanya regularly ,we should try to get to know each other. I like you and I want to know your decision about marriage, tho no pressure from my side "

She softly said "let's try to get to know each other" .If he was not beside her he might not have Heard it.

They both sat in the car . Wore their seat belts.

Kabir asked"did you eat anything ? "

Shivi said "I had juice"

Kabir smugly said"to which you choked on,listen there is a lunch box at the back ,open and eat ,there might be Soya Frankie in it "

Shivanya said "But it's your lunch ,how can I eat "

Kabir lied saying"mom packed it for you "

Shivanya excitedly said "Really , aunty Is so sweet ,I will thank her next time,when we will meet "

Kabir smiled internally seeing her enjoying Frankie . She offered him one ,he gladly accepted .

Kabir sighed and asked "Do you really think I am arrogant and cocky".

Shivanya who was busy eating , replied without thinking" I don't know, what to say , you are sweet but have some strong aura and when you smile you look good"

Her eyes widened realising what she said ,she turned and looked towards him , but he was looking forward to driving with a neutral face , internally he was doing a happy dance.

To change the topic she asked "what do you do?"

He was amazed that she didn't know what he work .But he Said "family business" which was true .

She said " oh acha "

"Why are you dressed up like this?" she said looking at his three piece suit . He was looking very charming,too much for her ,she  looked like Kid in front of him .

Kabir asked her "what do you mean" getting offended.

She chuckled and said " who wears a suit in this scorching heat, it so hot yaar"

He didn't say anything. But there was a frown on his face .

Shivanya didn't know why she suddenly wanted to tease him ! Was It look on his face or the connection she felt? 

She teasingly said " my papa is more cool than you,you dress up like old man "

Tho he was looking hot ,she didn't want to say that ,it would do nothing good except boost his ego .

He didn't notice her teasing voice and thought Really , oh god I will have to ask Rehan. But that stupid is always busy in thoughts of his wife Sonakshi

Hey guys!
Here is small update for you. I hope it made you smile.

So jaldi se vote, comment and make me smile.😊

Love ,
Sona.