chapter 2

Shivanya pov

I am waiting for my friends Maahi and Aditi ,and holding seats for them because as usual they both are late,Maahi lives near college and Aditi lives far away like me.

Maahi came and sat beside me and said "hi "

"Hey" I replied .

She asked " what's gonna happen today ?"

"We would be having lecture given by psychiatry department " I said

She chuckled and said " Irony is depressed medical students memorising Antidepressant drugs "

We both looked at each other and started laughing .

She asked "when will adi come"

"As usual, late, Just after the lecture will start " I said .

Then she started showing memes on her phone .

The professor Bhatia came and gave us the introduction,just then our best friend made an entry and sat beside me huffing and puffing.

Me and Maahi gave her a teasing look and then stared at the professor .

He gave us lectures about medical ethics,Hippocratic Oath, empathy not sympathy, mental health, personal health care ,do's and don'ts etc …

From the corner of my eyes I saw Maahi playing with her long hair. We both have very long hair which reaches our back and Aditi has short hair which reaches just below her shoulder. We three have decided to have the same hair length but me and Maahi bailed on her. She was Angry on us .I nudged her with my shoulder .She looked at me and gave me her mischievous smile which means she is gonna say something funny which can get us into trouble. So I glared at her , indicating to keep quiet for sometime .

After the one and half hour of lecture, three of us went to the coffee house near our hospital,to have coffee and snacks as it was our first day .

After taking our order I was going to my seat carefully so that it doesn't spill but In the process I forgot to look up and walk and got hit against the wall.In the middle of my way ,who cursed ? Oh a human wall ? A human man.

I looked up to apologise the human wall man" I am really really sorry,I wasn't seeing are you okay,I know you can't get burnt by cold coffee but really sorry"

I was blabbering and the husky voice  said "it's ok shivanya? " And went away , leaving me confused,how that human wall knows my name.

Aditi came beside me and asked"what happened,are you ok and with whom you were talking?"

"Oh I just bumped into someone and spilled coffee on his hand,I was just apologising him and you know he knew my name,but how,he might be someone of college I guess "I said

Aditi signed and said "he was not from our college for sure ,he was wearing suit instead of apron or scrubs, anyway you go and sit ,I will get your coffee "

I dumbly nodded at her and sat beside Maahi pouting .

She came back with my coffee and we started talking about our holidays .
****
At 4 pm I reached home ,where mom was waiting for me. We had our lunch together and then I went to my room to sleep because I slept for only  2 hours last night and was binge watching FRIENDS.

I was in my deep sleep when someone poked my arms and my cheeks, I swatted that annoying hand ,which seconds later started tickling me .

I whined and said "Shivaay please"

He chuckled and said "wake up sleepy head and have dinner,papa wanted to talk to us "

I lazily woke up and went to freshen up and then went downstairs for dinner.

After dinner,papa asked shivaay and I to sit .
Mumma came by and sit beside him ,then  papa cleared his throat and said " beta ,your grandmother and grandfather wants to meet you"

Before he could say anything else, Shivaay cut him and said angrily "shivi would not meet her,you know because that women didn't allow shivi to have food for 15 days and threatened her not to tell anyone,she fainted because of her,thank god grandpa saved her from abusing "

Mumma had tears in her eyes and papa had guilt , he said "I will ask her to behave properly, but you know your grandpa is not well,we have to meet them"

"It's okay Shivaay,we will go and meet them and beside you are there with me and now she don't have any reason to torture me"

Hey guys!
How are you all ?
What do you think who is the person which shivi ran into?

I hope you are taking care of yourself

I hope you like this chapter
Please don't forget to vote and comment .

Love you all ❤️