chapter 3

Kabir pov .

I was going through some documents,when suddenly my phone rang .I smiled watching the name which appeared on my phone screen 'maa' . I picked up the phone immediately.

"Good morning maa" I said cheerfully as I relaxed back in my chair.

"You left again without having breakfast, who woke up early in the morning like 5 o'clock and went to work. It's your company for god sake,I pity your employees."she said

"Mom,you know that I have been busy lately, today this deal will get finalized and then I will come home early, happy?" I softly said to her.

"Acha okay ,have your breakfast,I have asked for PA to get it from a nearby cafe ,he will bring it ,chup chap kha lena and since you didn't take tiffin with you I will bring it " she said sternly.

"Maa I will eat on time, and no need to come here. I have a meeting at lunchtime at cafe.so will eat something there."I said

"Ok come home early,your baa(grandmother) wants to talk to you about something important." She said

"Ok bye maa ,love you " I said and cut the call before she started talking about anything and everything.

After having breakfast I started working again.

My PA knocked and informed me that Mr Adams will be here shortly. I asked him to make sure the presentation hall was ready.This deal is important for our company, and today is the final meeting and If everything went well,we could sign the contract today itself. I sighted and went to the presentation hall.

Our company is one of the topmost companies of India . All the success of our company is because of the hard work of my father. I joined the company 2 yr ago,I had 1 yr training and after that I started working with my dad,Dev Rajput.

The meeting finished later than expected,so I had messaged Mr Mehra to postpone the meeting and apologize to him.

I went to a nearby cafe to have lunch and ran into Shivanya. She has changed so much in 7 years. Instead of chubby shivanya she has become slim but her chocolate brown eyes are the same now also and her habit of blabbering when she is nervous is also the same but she didn't recognise me which made me confused whether she was shivanya or not. That's why I went away from there with my coffee soaken hand and clothes.

I washed my hands and went home,there is no point in going to the office with coffee stained clothes. That girl taught me a lesson 'to keep spare clothes in the office,car everywhere'.

I reached home and saw my baa(grandmother) and maa(mother) sitting in the hall watching her daily tv serial .I sat near my baa,she glanced at me and with her hands said 5 minutes. I saw that my maa and baa are seeing a stupid serial where a male around 40yrs with salt and pepper hair wants to marry and got rejected by proposals. I wanted to laugh at that stupid serial but suddenly I felt eyes glaring at me,I turned and saw my ladies were glaring me with such a intensity that I would be 6 feet down if their eyes were lazer.

I asked them"what?"

Baa said "Kabir, it's high time you have to get married, I have selected a girl for you and sended proposal to her family also. If they agree then we will meet them. I don't want any argument ok is that clear. Shivi would be perfect for old man like you"

My maa sequeled and said "I have send you her bio data and photo please check it out,why are you sitting here go and freshen up you Smell like coffee, btw how did you get stained I mean your shirt "

" Maa I will change and come "I said to her ,not wanting to give her an explanation. I got up and went towards the stairs,my baa said from behind "shivi ko dhekna mat bhulna"

Hey guys!
How are you all?
I hope you all are safe and at Home.

I hope you like this update

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ,
Sona

Entangled With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें