chapter 9

Sipping my Badam Shake, feels the glare of my cute friend for making her hungry.

Smiles sleepishly and makes innocent faces .

Her glare intensified  .

There won't be any food in this chapter promise.

Sights and dreamily looks parth's new post where he is sipping coffee.

And continues day dreaming .

Feeling the heated gaze of my lovelies .

"You forgot to update"

Grins awkwardly and said "sohereistheupdateyouaskedfor"

Continues my day dreaming 😍😍

"So," Shivanya said, looking at the road ahead . She had enjoyed teasing Kabir, she hadn't teased anyone after her childhood so she really felt good.She suddenly remembered teasing someone in her childhood,she used to tease Kabir for zoning out in the middle of conversation and mumma's boy,but secretly liked that about him. She used to think 'The guy who respects her mother so much,will definitely be a good husband'

"So" Kabir said, still deep in his thoughts.

Shivanya smirked slightly and said "Kabir I asked you something"

Kabir looked at shivanya in confusion, he wondered if he fell asleep or zone out while driving.he didn't remember saying anything except 'so'.

Shivanya teasingly said " you haven't changed , except for looks "

Kabir glared her and said " you were teasing me like you used to do, finally Kuch toh yaad aaya tumhe mere bare me"

She sighed and said "haa ,yaad hai na "

Kabir said "shivanya,give me your number "

Shivanya said "give me your phone"

He gave her his phone , his phone didn't have any password ,she went to contact and search 'shivaay' ,he found her brother's number,she edited and named it shivanya .
She typed her number and saved it as 'shivaay'. She went to his whatsapp accounts privacy and changed profile pic visible to NOBODY from visible to contact .
Both her and Shivaay's dp are the same .So let the fun begin!!

She mentally smirked, thinking how awesome it would be if Kabir called her tonight.

She smiled sweetly and said "call me when you reach home,so that I have your number"

Kabir smiled thinking that he would be able to talk with her and get to know more about her.

They both talked with each other, trying to fill the void of the last few years .

Kabir dropped shivanya home . And went to home,he was not in the mood to go to the office or do anything. He had a goofy smile on his face.

Shalini was amused to find Kabir home early,too smiling.

She knew shivanya was the reason for his good mood . She was going to open her mouth to tease him but before that Kabir said "Not now mom,I know your and baa's best time is to tease me. I don't know why you both gang against me and I am sure that Shivanya will gang up with you"

Shivanya barged into Shivaay's room and snached his phone , and sat on his bed like a queen smirking .

Shivvay was looking at her in amusement , asked what's the matter .

She smirked and changed Kabir's contact name to ANIKA and anika to Kabir

Shivaay knew that something was going on in her crazy head . He sat beside her waiting for Kabir's msg .

Soon his phone beeped and ANIKA msg popped up in his notification bar .He snached back his phone and read msg .

(K- Kabir as anika

S- Shivaay)

K - Hello shivu

S- baby ,don't call me shivu ,it reminds me of my grandmother who call both of us shivu

Kabir was confused why would Shivanya call him Baby. His neck started getting red and for the first time in life Kabir Rajput was blushing.
He still can't digest that shivanya will call him Baby and he liked it .

K- ok I will not call you shivu, I really don't like your grandmother's behaviour ,I was getting really angry. Thank god uncle sent her inside otherwise I might have said something which would disrespect her .

S- Baby you are so caring ,you don't know it really touched my heart . You always take care of my family like yours. That's why I like you baby .

Shivaay typed thinking Anika was angry at dadi,but it strikes him that Anika was not present when his grandparents came with Kabir's family. While Kabir was almost red .

She glanced at Shivanya who was sitting on his bed with an innocent face doing something on her phone .

Shivaay narrowed his eyes and then continued chatting with ANIKA .

S - Darling, did you have dinner?

K- no will have now .

Kabir was sure that Shivanya had hit her head somewhere or gotten mad . He knew that Shivanya is shy and she won't use  Baby or Darling .

Kabir called 'Shivanya'. Shivaay picked up the phone and waited for Anika to blabber instead he heard a deep voice saying "Hello"

Shivaay want to go there and beat the pulp of the man who picked Anika's phone .
He angrily said " what the fudge,who the hell are you"

Kabir also said " who the hell are you,and why are you picking my fiance's number"

Shivaay said "you are picking my fiance's number, and this is my number only "

Kabir said "this my number only "

Shivaay said "stop repeating me"

Kabir said "you are copying me ,who the hell are you"

Shivaay heard shivanya laughing clutching her stomach.

Shivaay gave her a pointed look and asked "what's funny shivi"

Kabir heard that and said "shivaay, it's me Kabir "

Shivaay said "Kabir what are you doing with Anika's phone"

Kabir calmly said "shivaay it's my Phone only ,we have been made fool by shivanya"

Hey guys!!
How are you all ?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter .

And also hope it's not confusing .

Do let me know !!

Don't  forget to vote , comment and share .

Love ❣️
Sona