chapter 10

Shivanya was waiting for Shivaay and Kabir to complete their gossip. She was continuously waiting for Shivaay to cut the call so that she could see the chat between them .
She will call Anika and mahi after that ,she would have called Aditi also but she had to go out today.

Shivanya zones out during their phone conversation.After chatting for around 15 more minutes Shivaay cuts the call and smirks .

She thought ' why do these men talk so much and they say female species are talking and look at them. '

She made a cute face again and snached Shivaay's phone and ran towards her room, leaving him baffled and confused .she quickly took the screenshot of their chat and send to herself ,then deleted the screenshot and her whatsapp chat .she quickly reverse the contact name and at the correct timing shivaay came to her room to take his phone .
He was looking very amused instead of being angry, making her wonder what's cooking in his evil mind .

He took his phone, smirked and went away whistling.

Shivanya ignored Shivaay's reaction and sent the screenshot to the whatsapp group of Aditi Mahi and Anika .

She called them and told them about her prank. Mahi was literally rolling on her bed laughing. And Anika was really elated and proud of her sister in law. She couldn't contain her excitement and said "shivi ,great job, now with the help of screen shot I will tease billu ji,you know it's so much fun to tease him"

Shivanya asked anika confused "billu ,why would a cat get affected by the screenshot,I didn't send you the screenshot of mouse or dog"

Anika burst out laughing and said " are Shivaay is billu ji ,you know kanji eyes"

Mahi piped and said "Awww so cute "

Shivanya smiled and said "billu, you call shivaay billu and he doesn't get angry"

The girls talked for more than an hour.

Suddenly Mahi's mom called making her sad,she sighed in disapproval and said "Abhi to humne ache se baat hi nahi ki, chalo bye talk to you later,got to go"

Anika also said "Shivaay is calling me,I will tease billu, talk to you later shivi"

Shivanya bid them bye and decided to call Kabir.

She quickly went to the balcony and called him. He picked up the phone in no time .

She said "hello"

He sighed and said "shivanya !"

She giggled and said "sahi pehchana"

Kabir said in fake stern voice" I don't know what to do with you, your brother is so romantic, he was literally sending me message saying baby, darling"

She couldn't control and again burst out laughing.

She in between her laugh said "jaise hu addat dal lo meri , mere sath hi rehna hai ab tumhe , ready ho tum? "

Kabir all the fake anger disappeared and got up from the bed in shock and in the process knocked down the cup of black coffee from the night but that doesn't matter to him ,he didn't even notice that and still continued looking at nothing in particular in shock .

He came out of his zone,when shivanya asked him "Kabir are you there?"

He cleared his throat and softly ask her " you meant that you are ready to marry me "

Shivanya blushed and said "I asked you , will you be able to manage my pranks for whole life "

Kabir said " no ,you said aadat dal lo meri, means you ...you..?"

Shivanya softly said "yes "

Kabir jumped and said "yeah" , making shivanya blush more. He suddenly heard a muffled voice and saw his mother and grandmother. Looking at him they sequeled, embarrassing Kabir . He said to shivanya"maa and baa is here I will call you later"

He didn't notice his father standing there because he was standing quiet ,but Kabir didn't mention him. He made Fake sad face and said "my son ignores me,hey bhagwan mai kya karu"

Kabir rolled his eyes and muttered"why God ,why I have to deal with so much drama in my life" while gazing at his family.

Hey guys !

How are you all ?

Hope you are doing well!

Ask questions which you want to

Shivanya

Shivaay

Kabir

Anika

I have you like this chapter .

Sorry for the short updated,kinda busy with studies .

Please don't forget to vote comment and share .

Love you,
Sona