chapter 5

Shivanya's pov:

There is no time to panic.

Calm down.

Relax .

How!!!!

Ok should I tell them that I have a boyfriend.

My parents will have a heart attack due to shock, more or less they won't believe me  and Shivaay will start laughing like a Hyena.

God what should I do…

"Shivanya, are you ready, they are on their way.." mom asked 

"Haa ,5 mins "I said and went to my closet to pick a blue dress with white dupatta and wear it. I wore a bracelet in my right hand and a watch in my left hand. I quickly put some lip gloss on my lips and sat on my bed.

I hope the guy who is coming would be rude, arrogant ugly or he doesn't want to get married or he is having a girlfriend alrea…

"Shivi " Shivaay knocked the door and called me .

"Come in"I said ..

"Shivi...why are you dressed so beautifully, do you want to impress them or what "Shivaay said in a teasing tone..

"What the heck,why would I want to impress them, Mumma  asked me to wear saree but I refused her and wore the simplest dress," I said angrily.

Shivaay said in a cool manner"oh the guy and the family is downstairs along with dada dadi.. mom send me to escort you downstairs and btw I approve him "

What ,did he banged his head or what , an hour before he was saying you are only 23,you don't need to marry and a  long lecture.

I smacked his head and whined "mujhe nahi jana hai , please kuch karo "

"Chalo yaar ,you only agreed to meet them,now you will have to, come on bacha you are strong na " Shivaay said in a manner like he is explaining a kid who is showing tantrums . I gave him the expression which says 'seriously-are-you-out-of-your-mind' to which he gave me a funny expression .

Shivaay and I went downstairs,and suddenly felt nervous. My hands started shaking. I gripped Shivaay's hand. I didn't even realise when we reached downstairs.

I felt someone's strong gaze on me,but I didn't have courage to look up.

My dad introduced me to a dev uncle and Shalini aunty and devki aunty (baa) . Baa was looking at me with so much love and adoration, she gave me a warm smile ,I returned a faint smile to her , I was confused by seeing them . I have met them one or two times but where . Suddenly Aunty tightly hugged me ,I stood rooted at my place not knowing how to react . I awkwardly hugged her back. 

Uncle stood up and said, "Shalini, you are scaring her." . Aunty broke the hug , uncle hugged me ,and both sat on the sofa .

I was still feeling a heated gaze on me , then papa introduced me to Kabir. I looked up and saw a really handsome man. With his perfectly set black hair, beautiful chocolate brown eyes ,strong and chiseled jaw, perfect nose he was looking perfect. He had a lean but muscular physique, probably abs to die for which might be hidden under his navy blue blazer.Have I met him before he looked similar? He huskily said "hi".

I realised I was checking him out , feeling embarrassed I averted my eyes and muttered "hi" and went and sat beside Shivaay again holding his hand tightly. 

Mummy called meena Ben and asked her to serve juice and snacks ,she served and left for the kitchen again.

All the elders started talking , my dad and Shivaay were asking Kabir questions, after that Shalini aunty and uncle started asking about my studies and hobbies. Then baa said about how adorable I am looking to which my dadi snickered but was not able to comment anything because Shivaay and dada glared at her, then dad called meena Ben and asked her to escort dadi to the guest room saying she might be tired. But Shivaay was really getting angry but what shocked me was Kabir was also glaring at dadi .

Dev uncle said " why don't we let kids talk with each other alone ?" Papa smiled and nodded.

Mummy asked Shivaay to escort me and Kabir to the garden . We started walking towards the garden . 

I was getting nervous again,I don't want to talk to him alone . I keep looking at Shivaay hoping he would understand and not leave me alone. .

 "Shivi you both talk to each other,I will come later " saying that he left smirking .

I pouted and kept looking in his direction hoping he would come back .

Hey guys!
How are you all?

I hope you like this chapter! Please do let me know .

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Have a great day ahead .

Next chapter after 60 comments .

Love you all ,
~Sona.