"It's okay, honey. Well, let's wash our hands and then we're going to pray before to start feeding our systems." 

"Okay." Everybody agreed beaming. 

The atmosphere at auntie May's was real cool, you could only feel comfortable being there. Your head, well actually all of your body, couldn't help but be relaxed. No tension, but good vibes.

The day was beginning on a very great note.

.

.

.

(12:58 p.m)

After eating, they chilled a moment for the digestion and then they slit the group into several to go to pick the presents for the kids at the mall and after they were on their way to the orphanage. Arrived there, they were nicely welcomed by the children who were waiting for them outside. They hugged them and soon each one of them was dragged by a group of kids in every room of the house -that was actually a hotel before. After their quick visit, they were led in the cafeteria where the kids were going to eat their special Christmas lunch and also open their gifts. The NBA had hired two caterers for the occasion and the players, also as their family or/and friends they brought with them were going to take care of the serving. 

"I'm so glad to have you here once again. The kids are so excited and they can't wait to open their gifts. Thanks so much for doing all of this." Mrs.Williams said smiling. 

"No problem, ma. It's a pleasure." Kalvin said and hugged her.

"Did you renovate it recently ? " Terry asked admiring the tall walls that had fresh light yellow paint on and the new benches and large tables where were sitting the kids. The kitchen was all new too with new metal furniture. The team had came here three years ago for Eastern and now it wasn't looking the same. At all.

Mrs.Williams nodded her head beaming. She was a happy person by nature. It would take a lot to make her lose her natural good mood. That's why she was perfect to take care of the orphanage. With her the kids were rarely bored and she was doing all she could in her power for them to have a normal and easy childhood, spite of their situation. She opened MagicLand House fifteen years ago and now it was the most known orphanage of the USA and the third best of the whole world. Even the Presidents came by to show his support. At eighteen years old, every child was getting out of there with many and pretty memories. No bullying was allowed, the kids were learning to be respectable human beings there. She was taking care of the children like they were her own and she was investigated at not 100, but 200 percent into this. Her first priority was to bring happiness in their lives.

"Yes ! A nice man donated about two months ago, if I remembered well. He gave us a check with $95,000. Usually, I don't accept easily donations, because I love to do things on my own, but he really insisted. Gosh ! He was so stubborn, so I took the money finally. And with that, we renovated the building, that really needed this by the way and with the rest and what I had economized for the renovation, we could immediately buy new furniture and also new clothes and new toys for the children." She answered grinning.

"That's great ! Who is this man ? " Kal asked curiously.