"Thank you."

"Woah who's this? She brought brownies?"

Elsa leaned in from the back of the couch, cutting between Rose and the woman, her eyes staring at the dessert with a smile.

"She's the neighbor to the right of us, she came to welcome us," Rose said.

"Oh?" Elsa grinned. "Thanks for the welcome then."

Sora waved her hand. "No problem, it's nothing really."

"Aye aye."

Elsa picked up a brownie and tossed it into her mouth. Standing back up, she spoke while still chewing.

"Rose, I'll do your hair," She said, gulping.

Rose blinked her eyes, tilting her head.

"You don't need to?" She said.

"I'll do it anyway."

It was already too late, the girl had already begun brushing Rose's hair with a brush she had brought with her from the bathroom. It was simply the way Elsa was. She seemed to enjoy taking care of Rose, even when the homunculus didn't particularly need the hand.

Listening to Elsa's humming coming from behind her, Rose resigned to her fate, picked up a brownie, and ate it. 'Sweet,' She thought, her face brightening. She liked it and found herself picking up another rather quickly.

She turned towards the woman.

"You said you were doing research, right?" Rose asked.

Sora nodded. "Yup, might not look like it, but I'm a Mage of the Armament Branch. I work more on the side of things that go 'boom' though."

She sounded proud of that fact, while Rose stared at her lab coat, wondering how it didn't look like she was a mage. Shrugging that off, she gulped down a brownie as the woman continued.

"What about you guys? What do you do?" Sora asked.

"Oh. . .we're dungeoneers."

The woman's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Really."

Before the woman could continue once more, Elsa's hand left Rose's hair.

"Vwalla, a ponytail!" The girl exclaimed.

Rose's hair had been tied by a rubber band before she noticed. She blinked her eyes, stared at the brownies that were now half gone, and then up at a grinning Elsa.

"Thank you," She said.

Elsa chuckled.

"Who is this?"

Lilias Aunbren stared curiously at the girl on their couch, while Sora Casburn stared back at her, slackhawed with a brow raised.

"What the heck. . .did you reincarnate?" Sora blurted out.

Three sets of eyes stared at her at that moment.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Hmm?"

Sora laughed.

"Nothing, nothing, but I just realized you three remind me of some friends I used to know," She quickly said, grinning.

"Used to?" Elsa asked, "Something happened to em?"

"Umm. . .well. . .let's just say we can't keep in contact anymore," Sora replied, muttering as she fixed her glasses, "I guess you can say I only knew them from. . .a virtual reality game."