Chapter 15

"Dabi, hurry up, bruh!" I yell as I bang on the bedroom door.

"I'm your "bruh" now?" Dabi shouts through the door in a mocking tone. "And I'm almost done, damn!"

It's been about a week since Dabi and I got to the cabin. Dabi and I planned this beautiful little dinner plus movie night together, but some things just don't go as you plan.

I ended up giving him a small present, a journal. It was a small journal that I found around in the cabin and gave it to him.

So guess what, now? He feels the need to say, "Oh, I have a present for you too."

Like dumbass, I didn't even know I had a present until like 10 minutes ago.

"Dabi! I don't need a fucking present." I yell through the door. "You've been in there for, like 25 minutes.

"I got it. I was just making sure it looks good! Don't be mad that my present is better than yours!" Dabi yells back.

I sigh before leaning on the wall next to the door.

I hear the door open next to me as Dabi walks out with his hand behind him.

Turning to me, he stands there with a smile.

"You gonna show me or am I gonna wait for another 30 minutes?" I ask.

"You're so ungrateful." Dabi scoffs.

"And you're not punctual." I say with a small smile.

"Anyway, close your eyes." Dabi says.

My face drops as I give him a full expression. "Really?"

"Do you want it or not?" Dabi asks irritation forming in his face.

"Okay, okay. No need to get snappy." I say as I close my eyes.

"Stick out your hands." Dabi instructs.

"Yes, sir." I say as I hold my hands out together.

Dabi places the item in my hands. "Okay now open."

I open my eyes to see a box sitting in my hands.

"Can I open it?" I ask Dabi.

"No, cause I put a box in your hand so you can stare at it. Of course you can dumbass," Dabi says in a "duh" tone.

"A simple yes or no would have sufficed." I say rolling my eyes as I open the box.

I open the box before turning it over above my hand and watch as two rings fall out.

"Aww." I say as I look at the rings.

Dabi says nothing as he watches me look over the rings.

"They're so.. cheesy." I say as I look at him with a smile.

Dabi rolls his eyes as he scoffs at my response. "Well, I can take me and my cheesy rings back into the room and you can eat your cold food by yourself."

I laugh as I wave my hands up. "No, I was joking! You're ring are cheesy, but they're cute. So it's fine." I say as I take one of the rings and place it on my finger.

I hold up my hand in front of Dabi and I. "Pretty, right?"

"Duh, I made them." Dabi says as he holds his hand out for the other ring.

I place the other ring in his hand as he puts it on his finger.

"Ooh, twinsies." Dabi says.

We laugh as we hold our hand up next to each other.