Chapter 6

We pull up to a big— no that's an understatement, a humongous house, causing my jaw to drop.

"We're here." Mes says in a sing song way.

We open our doors once the car comes to a complete stop. Stepping outside, I look up at the house, shocked by its prettiness.

We walk up to the front door as Mes opens it.

"Follow me." Mes says. We enter the house and follow Mes up the stairs and into a room. "This here, is my makeup room."

The room was big and had different vanities around the room. There were about three doors in it, two a dressing room and another a bathroom.

The place was a bit messy since there was an abundance of wigs, clothes, makeup, and other things around.

"Make yourself at home, but Nadir, come with me." Mes says.

We all sit down on a couch on the side so we could chill. El and Ms.Guérir already knew where most of the stuff was so they grab some candy and drinks, placing them on the table.

El grabs the remote for the TV in front of us before turning it and putting on a random show that she probably wouldn't finish.

I go on my phone, not interested in what was going on in the show. Opening Twitter, I see Mt.Lady trending.

I roll my eyes before clicking on her name and scrolling through the feed because i was still curious, you know.

Mt. Lady Assigned To Find Ex-Hero Y/N

My eyes widen as I furrow my eyebrows. I scroll through the tweets trying to find out it this was a lie, hoping it was. I guess it should have been expected, but I need more time.

Fuck.

"What?" El asks me.

Startled, I shift my head to the direction of El.

"Oh, it was just something I saw on twitter." I say turning off my phone.

"Y/N, I'm not playing with you. You better show me what you saw or I'm going to hack your phone." El says leaning close to my face.

My eyes slightly go wide as El stares into my eyes. "Okay, okay. Here." I say leaning back and handing her my unlocked phone.

El takes it and begins to scroll through the tweets as her eyes, as well, widens.

"Oh shit." El says before standing up. Since she stood up so abruptly, Ms.Guérir, Mes, and Nadir look her way.

"What?" Mes asks, comb halfway through Nadir's hair.

"Y/N's been tapped." El says.

They all furrow their eyebrows, including me and stare at El.

"She has a hit on her?" El says as we all continue to stare at her.

"Someone has been assigned to find out where Y/N is." El says sighing.

"Oh." everyone says in realization.

"What?" "Huh?" "Come again?" they say as the words complete sink in.

"You know Mt.Lady?" I say. They all nod, but Nadir shakes his head.

"Well, she's this really good-looking girl that Y/N used to work with-"

"Ignore her Nadir." Ms.Guérir says rolling her eyes. "It's a hero that was a big bitch to Y/N, who, we don't like." Ms.Guérir says putting emphasis on the last words.

"Yeah, yeah." El says plopping back down on the couch.

"Okay, well she has been assigned to catch me and take me in. So that's great." I say giving a fake smile.