Chapter 3

Walking into the room, I see El sitting in a chair facing the window.

The room was dim except from the moonlight coming from the window infront of El.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask as I stand in the middle of the room.

El nods, as she sniffles.

My eyebrows furrow as I've never seen El cry before, let alone act like this.

"Close the door, please." she says. Her voice was shaking a cracked different times in her sentence.

Nodding my head, I turn back to go close the door.

"So, what's up?" I ask cautiously. I walk over to the chair sitting opposite of El and sit down.

El reaches her hand over her face before wiping what seemed like tears. She turns to me and this is the first time I actually got to see her face.

The only other time was when we hugged, but her face was just a blur.

"You must hate me, huh?" El ask with puffy eyes. Her eyes are red even though the room didn't have much light.

"What? Why would I hate you?" I ask. I furrow my eyebrows and her words definitely wasn't ones to expect.

"Because," El starts. She sniffs again before running a hand through her hair. "Because I was the one who told you guys to go on that fucking date!"

My eyes widen as I see more tears fall down the face of someone who I thought would be the last to cry.

"What? No, El, I would never hate you." I exclaim as I wrap my arms around her.

"If I didn't tell you guys to go on that date, you wouldn't have been caught and we could've been more prepared, and Dabi would still be here, and you wouldn't have over-used your quirk, and those people wouldn't have died, and-"

"El, calm down." I say as I continue to comfort her.

El sobs into my chest as she finally gives up on talking.

"I don't hate you, El." I say as I continue to rub my hand on her back. "I would never hate you. And what happened would have happened sooner or later."

Pulling El away from my chest, I lift her face looking at her. "We're gonna find Dabi, okay?"

El nods as she tries to keep her sobs in which she failed to do.

I give her a sad smile before pulling her back into the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~

"When can I leave the fake hospital?" I groan as we all sit in the lobby.

It was about dinner time, and we had pizza. We were watching a movie, but ended up turning our off when the main character went back in the house to get the dog.

"When we know you're back to normal. You really over used your quirk, Y/N." Ms.Guérir scolds.

I groan rolling my eyes and taking a bite of pizza.

"Come on guys, let her come out." Nadir says with a smile.

"No." Mes and Ms.Guérir says.

El on the other hand was knocked out with a slice of pizza still in her mouth, snoring loudly.

"It's okay, Nadir. I know you're the only one who cares for my well-being." I say as I stick out my fist.

"You know I got you." Nadir says as our fist collide with each others'.

"I'm literally nurturing you back to life." Ms.Guérir says with an eye roll.

"Anyways, guys." Mes says bring our attention to him. He rolls his eyes before shaking El awake.