Chapter 7

(This chapter will be all in 3rd point of view, enjoy :))

El pulls up to Fasins Inc with the others and parks in a back alleyway.

Turning to Y/N and Nadir, she gives them a small pep talk.

"Y/N and Nadir, this is our only chance to get Dabi out okay? No pressure, but, you know, pressure." El says to the two.

Y/N and Nadir were keeping a calm face on the outside, but on the inside, their hearts were beating quickly from the chance of one of the messing up.

As Mes listens over the conversation, his phone rings pulling him out of focus.

Looking at his phone, Mes moves to the other side of the van, out of earshot.

"Hello?" Mes says into the phone.

"Babe. Did you guys make it to the building?" Jonathan asks Mes. His voice seemed to be filled with worry, and Mes couldn't seem to understand why.

"Yes, but you know you shouldn't call me when we're on a mission." Mes says, quickly trying to finish the call.

"Yes, I know, but I'm having second thoughts." Jonathan says which perks Mes ears.

"What do you mean?"

"I understand they are your friends, but I don't really think this is a good idea-"

"Jonathan, I know you aren't saying what I think you are." Mes says his voice raising just a little.

"No, I just don't want you to get hurt. That's all." Jonathan says. Jonathan actually never liked the idea of rescuing Dabi out of the company's building.

He was always an over thinker, which made it hard with the type of environment his significant other was in.

"Jonathan, we can talk about this later." Mes says quickly ending the call.

The other three were still talking, but Y/N, not purposely, eavesdropped, just a little on Mes' conversation.

"Okay, are you two ready?" El asks as she finishes double-checking Y/N and Nadir's equipment.

El wasn't one to be nervous from a mission, but this one was more on the serious side and she was more of a perfectionist then she lets on.

"Yep" "Yes, ma'am." Y/N and Nadir say at the same time.

El nods as she opens the van door.

Y/N and Nadir hop out and make there way to their perspective spots.

Y/N walked toward the back of the building as she walks up a fire escape. There she saw the door that was shown to here when she was in the hideout.

It was a little out of reach so taking a deep breath, she steps on the railing and jumps onto the upper ledge.

"Y/N, what the fuck are you doing?" El says in the ear piece.

The earpieces are all connected meaning, Mes, El, Nadir, Y/N and even Ms.Guérir could hear them.

"What happened?" Nadir and Ms.Guérir ask.

"She suddenly thinks she's spider-man and is jumping from ledge to ledge." Mes says.

"Actually I only jumped to one ledge and it was the only way I could get up there or I wouldn't be able to get the the door." Y/N says as she dust of her legs.

"Just please don't overdue yourself." Ms.Guérir says. She was probably the most nervous since she couldn't see what was going on.

"I'll try my best." Y/N says to Ms.Guérir before concealing herself behind a nearby plant as she waits for Nadir.