Crosshair

Who doesn't simp for Crosshair, like have you heard his voice 😍

I felt my heart stop as I felt Crosshair slam me against the wall. My eyes went wide as he put a hand beside my face and covered my body with his own.

"Cross, what are you-"

I was cut off by him leaning down and capturing my lips with his. My eyes went wide for a second before they slowly shut and my hand slid up his chest and wrapped around his neck. After awhile he pulled away and met my eyes.

"I think they are gone." Crosshair whispered against my lips.

"Are you sure? Might need to kiss again." I said softly.

He let out a chuckle and let go of me.

"Let's get back to the ship." He said as he turned and walked away from me.

I shook my head and quickly followed behind him.

"How was the mission?" Tech asked as I climbed onto the ship.

"Went off without a hitch." I said as I handed the disk to him.

He nodded his head and got to work. I smiled as I turned and looked over at Crosshair, who was cleaning his sniper.

"I'm gonna turn in for the night. Goodnight." I said as I walked towards my room.

I made it to the door leading to my room and opened it up to walk in, but before I could I was pushed inside.

"Hey what's the big-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips pressing against mine. I instantly recognized them and pulled Crosshair closer.

"Just needed to be sure." He whispered against my lips.

"Want to triple check it?"

"How about another time, sweetheart. For now, I'll just stay with you." He said with a chuckle.

"I can deal with that." I said as I grabbed a hold of his arm and dragged him to my bed.

He changed into his blacks and then crawled in beside me.

"I love you." I said softly.

"Love you too." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.