Fives

"Listen, as your best friend-"

"You're not my best friend. Ahsoka is." I said cutting Fives off.

"Then what the hell am I?" Fives yelled angrily.

"My future husband and a very big mistake that I can't wait to make." I said with a smirk.

His eyes went wide and he looked at me shocked.

"I was just-"

I was cut off by Fives pushing me against a wall and smashing his lips against mine. I let out a groan as I hit my head on the wall. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. I gasped for air and pulled away from him.

"We.. really should of done that sooner." Fives said softly.

"You're telling me something I already know." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

I heard someone clear their throat and we puled apart and I turned and saw Ahsoka and Rex smiling at us.

"Sorry to intrude, but we have a mission." Rex said playfully.

A blush spread across my face and I straightened my shirt.

"Of course Captain." Fives said as he grabbed his helmet.

"We will give enough guys a minute." Rex said as he turned and walked away with Ahsoka.

As soon as they left I turned to look at Fives.

"I... did you mean what you said about me maybe being your husband one day?" He asked softly.

"Yes, I did.... I love you Fives. I have for awhile."

"I love you too." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.