Rex, Cody, and Wolffe

I love how this has went from regular Oneshots to poly Oneshots 😂 I didn't expect this to be how this book would go.

And I love it 😂

I let out a sigh as I looked between Rex, Wolffe, and Cody.

"You both just bought tacos?" I asked with a groan.

"We are hungry." Rex said as he bit into it.

"Yea, but did you have to buy it from the truck that hit Fox?" I asked with a sigh.

I looked down under the truck and saw Fox glaring at his brothers.

"Hey, us starving ain't gonna help him." Cody said calmly.

"Not to mention he deserved that truck." Wolffe said calmly.

"I was following orders!" Fox yelled angrily.

"Fives was my brother you sack of shit! He deserved to die on the battlefield doing something stupid! Not by the hands of his brother!" Cody yelled angrily.

"Yea! And if anyone should of got to shoot him it was me! Do you know the shit he and Hardcase put me through!" Rex yelled angrily.

"I'm dating idiots." I said softly.

"But you love us." Cody said calmly.

"I'm still shocked that we all haven't killed each other." Rex said calmly.

"I only thought about killing you in your sleep and keeping (Y/n) for myself." Wolffe said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

We all turned to look at him and he took a sip of his caf.

"Can someone get me out of here!" Fox yelled angrily.

"Kix should be here soon."

"No! Anyone but Kix!" Fox yelled as he tried to struggle.

"I could knock him out." Cody said calmly.

"Then he couldn't feel the pain that Kix will inflict upon him." Rex said with a smirk.

"I'm here!" Kix yelled happily.

"Good, cause I'm tired." I said as I grabbed a hold of Wolffe.

I pushed him a head of me and then dragged Cody and Rex behind me.

"But we want to-"

"No, you can't hear Kix torture him. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. I have work in the morning and if you don't come with me, then you won't get cuddles." I said calmly.

"You two can stay, but I'm going with (Y/n)." Wolffe said as he put an arm around me.

Rex and Cody looked back at Kix who was beside Fox and then they looked at each other.

"Kix will record it." Rex said as they both took off in a sprint after me and Wolffe.