Wolffe

I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked between the boys.

"I'm not mad. I just want to know who held my daughter last." I said calmly.

"Wolffe had her last!" Gregor exclaimed.

"Lier! If I had my daughter! She wouldn't be hurt! And last I checked Rex had her last!"

"Hey I don't even like kids!" Rex yelled angrily.

"Lier! I saw you holding her and making baby noises last night!" Gregor yelled angrily.

"I just want to know how she got the small bump on her head!" I yelled angrily.

(I knew how she got the bump, but didn't want to admit it was me. So I simply put the boys against each other.)

"It was Gregor, he is always dropping things!" Rex exclaimed.

"Hey! Don't blame me!"

I shook my head and smiled as they went back and forth. I soon heard my daughter start to cry, I walked up to her and picked her up.

"Shhh, momma is here." I said softly.

"Is she hungry?" Rex asked as he rushed to get a bottle.

"Does she have a sick stomach?" Gregor asked as he walked up to us.

"She probably wants to be held." Wolffe said as he walked up to us.

They all three got in her face and she let out a laugh.

"I think she wanted your guys attention." I said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Uncle Gregor will give you all the attention you need." Gregor said as she made grabby hands at Wolffe.

Wolffe rolled his eyes and gently took her from my hands.

"Papa has you." He said softly.

"I am not going by Uncle Rex." Rex said calmly.

She tilted her head to him and he let out a light chuckle before he walked away.

Time skip

"Uncle Rex! Watch me!" My daughter yelled from the roof.

"Be careful!" Rex yelled as he and Gregor placed their hands over their hearts as she did a back flip.

"She's gonna be the death of us." Wolffe said as he shook his head.

"Oh just wait until she meets a cute boy." I said as I shot him a smile.

His face became pale along with Rex's and Gregor's.

"She is never allowed to date a guy, ever." Wolffe said sternly.

Not long after we met the Ghost crew and I instantly saw my daughter becoming friends with Sabine. I watched as her cheeks heated up as she talked to her and realization hit me.

"She's a lesbian." I said in shock.

"What?" Wolffe asked with a frown.

"Nothing, just we don't have to worry about boys anymore." I said with a smile.

He looked back at our daughter and then at Sabine.

"Hey! Mandalorian! Let's have a little chit chat!" Wolffe yelled as he led her inside.

I shook my head and smiled as Rex and Gregor walked up to me.

"What's up with Wolffe?" Rex asked calmly.

"He just realized that boys weren't his biggest worry." I said with a smile.

They looked over at my daughter and then back to where Wolffe left.

"Thank the force! I was so worried she would go for Ezra." Gregor said as he let out a sigh of relief.

"That's my girl. Don't need no man in her life." Rex said happily.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as they left to go interrogate Sabine with Wolffe.