Rex

"Please." I said with a pout.

"No." He said calmly.

"Please!!!!!!! I don't want anyone to try and sneak a peek! Especially when the last time I took a bath, Fives and Hardcase snuck into the water." I said softly.

"Fine! Only cause I know you won't leave me alone unless I agree." He said with a sigh.

"Thank you!!!" I exclaimed as I hugged him tightly.

He patted my head and I led him to the lake and looked around to check for enemies.

"Looks all-"

Rex's eyes went wide as he watched me slip out of my clothes. I turned to look at him and sent him a smile.

"Like what you see Captain?" I asked playfully.

He quickly turned around and I let out a laugh. I finished undressing and climbed into the water. I let out a sigh of relief as I felt the cool water hit my skin.

"You should join me Captain." I said playfully.

"Only here to guard you." He said as he set down on a rock.

"Spoil sport." I said as I splashed some water at him.

His eyes went wide and I let out a laugh. Soon a smirk spread across his face and I felt my face heat up as he started to strip off his water. I quickly turned around, and waited for him to be fully undressed.

I found myself looking down at the water, to try and catch a glimpse of him. I internally groaned as I saw all his muscles disappear into the water.

"You wanted me in the water, and here I am." Rex said as he swam up to me.

"Here you are.... never thought I'd get the Captain of the 501st to let his guard down." I said playfully.

He was a good deal taller than me and so he towered over me. I bit my lips and smiled up at him innocently.

"Who said I let my guard down?" He asked as he pinned me to the bank.

I held my breath as he leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine. I tried to wrap my arms around his neck but he had them pinned onto the ground. I let out a moan as he went to pick me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

We stopped when a wolf whistle alerted us that we weren't alone.

"Go Captain!" A voice yelled.

"Fives! Hardcase! You both have bathroom duty for a month!" Rex yelled angrily.

I hid my face in his chest as they let out a laugh before running back to base.

"Guess we should... get out and get dressed." I said softly.

"Guess so... but just know, we are finishing this later." He whispered into my ear before pulling away from me.