Echo

Werewolf AU

(Also you guys are quick I just posted this and you guys are already waiting for more ) 😂

I let out a groan as I hit my head on the desk.

"What's wrong?" Tech asked as he looked over at me.

"It's a full moon." I said calmly.

"And?"

"And Echo is going to be in his werewolf form."

"I keep forgetting. Doesn't that mean you can't be around him?" He asked calmly.

"I hate this time! It's worse than my period!" I exclaimed.

"It isn't that bad. It's only one night." Hunter said as he walked into the room.

"Yea but I want to cuddle him!"

"You want to cuddle the werewolf that would rather rip you in half?" He asked with a frown.

"Death teddy bear." I said calmly.

He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Tech keep a watch on her." Hunter said as he turned and left the room.

As soon as he left Echo walked in. His eyes landed on me and he sent me a smile.

"Hey, cyar'ika." Echo said softly.

"Ten feet away." Tech said calmly.

"But-"

"No buts, it's full moon night and we don't need a repeat of last time."

Echo let out a sigh and shot me a smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he turned and went to the barracks.

"Babe, come back." I whined.

Tech let out a sigh and shook his head. We soon landed and they found a spot to chain Echo. I of course wasn't allowed to know, because I always tried to sneak off to find him.

I hit my head on the wall of the ship and let out a sigh.

"It's only one night." Tech said softly.

I heard a howl and let out a groan.

"I know, but I hate that he has to go through this alone." I said softly.

"It's something that he has to do." He said calmly.

Time slowly ticked by and I let out a sigh. Tech and the others had fell asleep, and so I decided to go for a walk. Though I hadn't expected to get lost. I hit my comm and tried to contact the boys but couldn't.

"Hello! Guys!" I yelled.

I heard movement and felt my heart stop. I soon saw something charge at me and I let out a scream. Instantly something tackled it and threw it against a tree. My eyes went wide as I saw that it was Echo. He hated his teeth at the beast and it ran off.

I felt tears stream down my face as Echo walked towards me. He tilted his head and slowly looked me over.

"I was so scared!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

He nuzzled into my neck and picked me up, carrying me back to the ship. When we arrived the boys where looking for us. They looked at us shocked as Echo carried me to our bed and snuggled up to me.

When morning came I woke up to see Echo fast asleep beside me, in human form. I smiled softly and snuggled up to him.

"What happen?" Echo asked after he woke up.

"Death teddy bear saved me." I said softly.

"Guess he loves you too." He said as he kissed my forehead.