20: georgia meets the guys

Start from the beginning

"Boyfriend?" Georgia winked at her, which made her face turn red.

"No!"

"Brooke, it's okay if he is. No one is gonna judge you," I laughed. "Except maybe Harry."

"I'm not going to judge anyone," he rasped. "You can't blame her for wanting a fuck buddy."

"Oh my gosh," Brooked groaned, throwing the pillow at Harry's head. "We're not sleeping together."

"Harry and I can both testify to the fact that it has definitely happened."

She sighed, scrunching her face up, "That's not what it's like though."

"So there is something going on, you're just not telling us," I smiled down at her, earning a death glare back.

"Charli, I swear. If you weren't my best friend, I'd jump you right here."

"I'd like to see you try," I smugly crossed my arms, laughing at my scowling best friend.

"So we're all going to go out tonight?" Georgia asked, bringing us back into the original topic. "I'll have to get ready then."

"Peach, you look fine," I groaned. "But I on the other hand look like a hot mess, so I'd appreciate it if everyone could go to their own homes so I can have a shower."

"Had enough of us already?" Harry chuckled, sitting up in his current position. He lifted his arms to stretch them over his head, emitting a low groan. "I'm exhausted," he rasped, flopping back down on the bed and pulling the duvet over his face.

"No, I would just like to shower," I rolled my eyes at him. "Plus, I don't expect you to wear the same thing you wore yesterday out tonight, too."

"Is Harry one of 'the guys' then?" Georgia asked, pulling her legs up and crossing them on the bed. An innocent smile played on her lips as she looked between Harry and I.

"Yeah, there are five of them in the band," I spoke, reaching over and pulling the duvet from covering Harry's face. "Get up, you lazy bum."

"Oh, you're in a band Charli?" Georgia queried, slightly raising her eyebrows in shock. "I didn't know you could sing."

Brooke and I burst out in laughter, earning a puzzled look from her. "No, no, no. I'm not, just the guys are."

"Oh. Well that's cool," she smiled, standing from the bed. She slowly made her way towards the bedroom door, stopping to lean on it before speaking. "I'll leave you to get ready, just let me know when you plan on leaving."

I nodded as she left the room. "Okay, you two. Get up. Go home. Shower or whatever the hell you feel like doing, and meet back here at six. I'll text the others to let them know."

Brooke sighed, and pulled the blanket off of her body, displaying the same onesie she had on the night before. She stood up and stretched her arms above her head and yawned.

"I guess I'll walk home," she mumbled.

"Yes you will."

"But it's such a far walk."

"Brooke, it is literally around the corner. It would take me longer to drive you than it would for you to just walk."

"I can drop you off on my way home," Harry groaned as he stood up from the bed.

"Thanks Harry, because it seems like my best friend doesn't love me anymore!" Brooke fake sobbed.

"You can see yourself out, right?" I laughed, earning another glare from the two as they head towards the door together. "I'll see you two later!" I chirped, reaching out for my phone to send a group message out.