"That's sweet."

"But now I don't know how to feel. I mean, when he said goodbye, it was as if that was it. A legit goodbye. You know?"

"Like the end goodbye?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to interpret it. I went to give him a hug, and he shook my hand. He shook my damn hand Charli. He didn't even want to hug me."

"Why didn't you tell me about him?"

"I was planning on it, but I didn't know when to bring it up. We were crowded by your friends."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, pulling her bag up the last few stairs. "They asked if they could come. Well, Harry told me he was coming and I didn't have an option. Brooke asked if she could come."

"Oh."

"If I had known you'd be this upset, I wouldn't have allowed them to come. I'm sorry," I said as I opened the door to what would be Georgia's room for the next little while.

"It's fine," she said, walking into the room behind me. "Wow, this is beautiful."

"It was ours when we would stay here when we were younger, do you remember that?" I asked, earning a big nod. "My bedroom is the old guest room."

"A king bed though? It's just a guest room."

"All the beds in this house are king size. We like our space," I laughed. "Plus, there was a time when Brooke never left for almost six months so Gram and Gramps decided it would be good for me to get one. Guess they just bought a bunch and shoved them in all the bedrooms."

"I'm glad you're still friends with Brooke."

"Me too," I smiled, putting the big suitcase next to the closet. "So your closet is here, the bathroom is attached to my room, so you'll have to make sure you close my bedroom door as well as the hallway one when you're in there. I don't need to hear you use the toilet."

"Charli!"

"What? It's true," I laughed and plopped down on the purple paisley duvet. "I saw Maggie a couple months ago."

"Maggie!? She still lives in this area?"

"Yeah, she's engaged. They're getting married at the end of August."

"My best friend is getting married!?"

"Yeah, to Carter."

"She's still with Carter? That's amazing! They started dating in high school."

"Yeah. She just had a baby recently too. He's adorable."

"Wow. I need to catch up with her. There's so much stuff I've missed," she frowned. "Do you have her number or anything?"

"No, but she works at the Lounge Soho salon by the Odeon," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Maybe you could stop in for a visit?"

"That sounds good!" she smiled, sitting down beside me. "Your friends are over, go hang out with them."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about them. Do you want to come? We're just gonna watch a movie."

"No, it's okay. I had a long flight so I'm just gonna go to sleep."

"Oh, okay."

"We have the rest of the summer to spend time together. We're good Charli."

"I know," I smiled. "Well, goodnight Georgia."

"Goodnight, Charli!" She smiled, walking over and giving me a hug. "I missed you baby sis."

"You too, Peach," I hugged her back and head back to my bedroom.