I grabbed my phone out of my purse before heading upstairs.

Zayn - Missed Call (2)

3 new messages

I opened my texts and scrolled to Zayn's messages.

From Boyfriend: Good luck, babe! Hope she's not too rude to you. xx

From Boyfriend: You're probably busy, I won't worry too much. Text me when you can. xx

From Boyfriend: I'm going to head to bed soon, just wanted to say hi. Love you. xx

I smiled at his last message. I didn't want to wake him, so I just sent a text back.

To Boyfriend: Hey baby, she wasn't too bad. At home now, miss you. Love you xo.

I flicked the light on, and set my phone down on the side table just as Brooke and Harry strolled into the room.

"So that was quite fun," Brooke mumbled, plopping down on the bed. "She's a real treat, you know?"

"She got to you!" I smirked, lying down beside her on the bed. "I started to say something to her and she begged me not to finish. She said we'd 'talk about it later'."

"I can't believe how big of a bitch she still is," Harry lay down beside me and placed his hands behind his head. "You'd think being away for so long she'd maybe change a bit."

"I still can't believe she didn't recognize you!" I giggled, nudging his side with my elbow. "She totally forgot who you were."

"Or maybe she just wants in his pants," Brooke snickered. "She wants you, Harold."

"That's never, ever going to happen," he spat. "My hatred for that girl will never change."

"That makes two of us," Brooke smiled.

My bedroom door opened up, and Georgia slowly walked into the room.

"Oh, sorry. I thought this was the guest room," she mumbled.

"Don't worry," I smiled. "It's the one right across the hall."

"Thanks," she smiled back, closing the door.

"I'll be right back," I said, standing from the bed and exiting the room. I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer, so I slowly opened it to see it empty.

I walked down the stairs and saw Georgia struggling to pull her suitcase towards the stairs. "Let me help you," I smiled, grabbing the biggest bag and pulling it. "Just grab the two smaller ones and I scan take this guy."

"Thanks sis," she said quietly.

"So, please don't take this the wrong way, but how did you get these to the airport in the first place if you can barely carry them now?"

"I had help," she shrugged.

"From who!?" I asked, starting up the staircase.

"Hunter," she blushed.

"And who is Hunter?"

"My sort of boyfriend."

"What!"

"Well, we broke up a month ago. We're still kind of working on us."

"Oh."

"He's the closest person to me there, and when I told him I'd be coming here, he said he wanted to bring me to the airport."