"No forth I think you should go. By that time those people will know we are trying to come up with new plan with a special team. All their focus will be on us. If you will not attend they may suspect us that there is something more to it. You know how they are?" Park explains trying to make forth understand.

"I'll think about it" forth says and lam park excused themselves to their cabin.

"Ms. Ploy I've already sent the rough sketch of the plan to your new mail id. The details about the project and all the password are already copied in a folder. So please prepare a new budget sheet accordingly and beam you stay back I need you here" forth instructs them leaning against his working desk.

"Boss what should I do now?" beam asks forth when they are left alone.

"Give me a hug" forth says opening his arms widely.

"Huh? Boss what are you saying? This is office" beam asks confused with Forth's behaviour.

"I know baby but right now I'm really stressed. If I'm stressed I can't function properly. In past I used to smoke to ease my tension but now I'm trying be nicotine free. I want to release my stress and only you can do that so I'm asking for a hug. You decide either you give me hug or I'll smoke" forth whines with a pout making beam shake his head.

"Who will think the famous Jaturapoom Jamornhum will act like a kid" beam says as he walks towards forth and stands in between his legs as forth is still leaning against his desk in half sitting position.

"So?" Forth asks raising his eyebrows.

"Calm down na P'Forth. Don't stress yourself everything will be fine" beam says as he wraps his arms around forth's shoulder hugging him.

Forth rounds his hands around beam's waist and pulls him to his body hugging him tightly "I know baby. You are here so everything will be fine" he says as he nuzzles to beams neck inhaling his scent which is calming him.

They stand there hugging each other for god knows how long. They only separated when Forth's phone rang but didn't let go of each other completely.

"Yes?"

"Forth I've studied the design and other details. It's a little complicated work so I think we need to have a meeting tonight" lam says on the other side.

As beam was standing close he also heard what lam said and agrees to that when forth looked at him.

"Ok you tell to park and I'll inform beam and Ploy. We will have our first official meeting regarding this project. Just decide the time and message me" forth says and cuts the call.

"Is this what you were working when we were at home?" Beam asks and forth confirms by nodding his head "you've worked hard Phi don't worry everything will be alright. We will get it ok I'm with you" he says caresses Forth's tired face.

"I hope so baby. I'm already fed up of those dirty tricks they are using. This time I'm going to put an end to it" forth says with determination in his eyes.

"That's my P'Forth. If you are relaxed can we get to work now?"

"I'm still stressed baby how about we hug for few more minutes" forth says hugging beam again.

"Phiiiii" beam whines trying to push forth who just tightens his hold.

"Two minutes baby" forth pleads making beam sigh and hug him back.

All day they worked on their assigned part. Lam with infrastructure part, park with security, ploy with finance and ForthBeam with the design and other works.

As decided they all met in the evening around seven thirty in forth office room. They all discussed about the doubts, plans and strategies. There were many changes as it was still in the initial stage. Very long discussions as work was more and labour was less.

This continued for the whole week. Continuous work, meetings, discussions, changes in plans and many more. Beam was working with each one of them as he is needed with his excellent computer skills.

They even worked on Saturday till late night. All are exhausted and decided to take atleast a day off on Sunday.

On the other hand Forth has become more clingy towards beam. He will sleep on beam's lap whenever he feel tired, he will hug beam whenever he is stressed. They have every meal together as forth insists and he even started to kiss beam's cheeks randomly. At first beam used to glare at him but then he gave up to Forth's stubbornness and whines and pouts. Beam allowed him to do as he wish as he is also enjoying Forth's company.

Beam comes home late as they worked past office hours. He is dead tired and all he needs is his comfy bed right now. He just wants to sleep twenty four hours straight to compensate for all the lack of sleep of the week.

As he stepped out of the lift he saw a parcel near his door.  He is the only person living in this floor as this apartment has only one flat each floor. He frowned seeing it he looks around the lobby and see none. Beam just shrugged off and took it in.

He opened the box to check and droped it on ground with shock the instant seeing the contents inside the box. It has flowers and teddy bear with a message sticked on it,

"Hi baby, missed me😘"

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Who is it??

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Happy reading.